Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

DoktorLoken posted:

https://twitter.com/tom_winter/status/1068737089020268544?s=21

Well, December is off to an interesting start. Any guesses as to what this one is about?
Maybe just maybe Donnie is backed into a corner this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Torrannor posted:

Oh, absolutely. But the folks at Reason are mostly "real" libertarians, and it's not rare to see articles voicing genuine criticism of the current immigration laws.

Just don't read the comments, which are infested with Trump fans.

The only worthwhile part of Reason is mostly the Volokh Conspiracy. Especially the "Short Circuit: A Roundup of Recent Federal Court Decisions" articles. These are often interesting, sometimes funny summaries of what's going on in various federal courts.
Reason used to peddle a lot of Holocaust denial.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I don't even loving know anymore. I'll just be over here keeping my hands to myself.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

mods changed my name posted:

in case anyone doubted it, apparently Trump will not be speaking at the funeral.
They should have blatantly said he couldn't go. Shun him like all the old money types used to back when he was just a little con man.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

One of the guys I was deployed with had this habit of eating dry ramen and washing it down with sips of water. I thought that was pretty weird. Turns out he got really upset that about lunch arrangements one day after getting left in the office by himself, and was trying to make us feel sorry for him. He did this for like a month and half until he left.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Immanentized posted:

When was the last time Italy an Italian government coalition wasn't a laughingstock?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

This had better have been good. The piece of poo poo deserves some jail time.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Military idiots playing The Trust Game isn't exactly new. It's really alarming when an idiot, who you know drat well isn't playing with a full deck, suddenly decides they need a gun to make their life complete.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A Bad Poster posted:

Dude shot himself in the face, they ruled it as an accidental suicide. In Alaska you're not even supposed to have access to a firearm if you're drunk. One of Sarah Palin's idiot kids got rolled up for that a few years ago.
Sort of. It went to "veteran's court" so the firearm and domestic assault charges went away. Poor little combat veteran Track, with his Parented by Todd and Sarah Disorder.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ragaman posted:

That sounds about right for Jeb!
He's probably been sleeping 15 hours a day since losing to Donnie.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

W Bush demonstrably did more damage as President than the current admin has.

I think too many conflate how good or bad a president is with how much they could imagine tolerating having dinner with that president.
Most of the damage Donnie has done is going to build for years. So we probably won't know how bad it is for a while. Not to let W off for getting thousands killed for nothing, further destabilizing the Middle East, and the recession. All of which created a situation where Donnie could win.

W probably hasn't raped anyone.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Go cheat on your wife some more you piece of poo poo.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So here's an article breaking down the multiple ways the Air Force hosed up in regards to the Texas Church Shooter last year.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

dscruffy1 posted:

Did anyone actually think Kelly was going to be a decent person in this job?
Some thought he might be ok. I thought his nutty border hawk poo poo might go to far. Didn't really dream that he'd become quite the disgrace he's proven himself to be over the last couple of years.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The prescription drugs aren't good either. That's why there's so many people hooked on opioids.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I shot the rifle range instructor and went to Leavenworth.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Wasn’t the America’s Army w/e game pretty well put together though with online?
It actually was pretty cool. But it got contrasted with the bad old days of Iraq.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

This is the weirdest "I shot the Sheriff" spoof ever.
In some version of America's Army I played in high school you could shoot the rifle range instructor, and you'd be teleported to a jail cell before being made to start over.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Remember Paul Bremer? He's back in meme form. The world is loving stupid

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

She probably doesn't want the details of all the gross GOP guys she hosed getting out.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

This is just evil. They directly supported genocide.
A lot of this has been known about for more than a couple of decades. But Robertson didn't get punished for it at all.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I don't care if we shoot her in the back of the head once she's outlived her usefulness.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

He also went to URI and spoke to my ROTC detachment once. Seemed like your normal run of the mill noble back then.
He's a racist with tons of contempt for civil society. He started thinking that the Russians had the right idea, then he started taking their money, and now he's a loving traitor.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Y2K, 9/11, 2008 housing crash, and then he lumps in the Kavanaugh hearing for being "disturbing". Not that they weren't but I think we'd disagree on why that was.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

the writers should bring back hopey

"Hopester" he whispers in the dark prison cell as the last major artery is clogged by plaque. He dies, dropping a bottle of spray tan to smash on the floor.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

bob dobbs is dead posted:

trumps grandpa made the family fortune by making a large chain of brothels

his dad, fred christ trump, made the family fortune bigger by making a series of racist-rear end housing developments in nyc

we know about the orange one
Fred then did a bunch of illegal poo poo to pass the money to his kids without paying estate taxes on it. Even with all of that Donnie tried to make him sign a revised will that benefited him above the other Trumpspawn.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He just wants to spend some time in his safe space.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Tryzzub posted:

lmao that mar-a-lago trip cant come soon enough
I look forward to him being completely miserable over the holiday.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kushner is more likely to get criminal charges brought against him than some lesser known guy.

"Kushner?! never heard of him! SAD! WITCHHUNT"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie hasn't talked about his Bigly deal with new best friend Fatty Un for a while.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

She doesn't look horrifying yet. On the outside at least.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

In addition to the racism and contempt for civil society, I think Flynn probably has some serious mental health issues. He's done too many blatantly stupid things to not have.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Eartha Kit is awesome but Santa Baby is the worst of the old Christmas standards. Obviously there's worse out there if you widen the net to include celebrity Christmas albums.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Papadicklpuss just announced he was running for Congress in 2020 too.

bulletsponge13 posted:

And TSO loving sucks.
No. gently caress you.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He probably sits around in stupid fat man suit all day long. A bathrobe would make too much sense.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

orange juche posted:

Black sheep call, Qatar Airways. They've had an office in Trump Tower in Manhattan since 2008, and they're state owned. Could be trying to use that to cozy up to the president.
On the other hand whatever they may be doing isn't working.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Murder the prisoners and cover it up. Just like Jesus would have done.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Tesla is screwed and he's running around selling stupid flamethrowers. Stupid nerds can't see what's going on here.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Knives Amilli posted:

"gently caress raising money for fellow wounded veterans, what we really need is a wall to keep those filthy mexicans out!"

https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/1075487171174379531
"I've got bad news everyone....Obama stole all the money and built a Sharia law homeless shelter for transexual youths...No I can't tell you where it is...."
*Camera pans out to show that he's on a yacht

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

All he needs is a fiddle.
He fiddles when Ivanka is around.