Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Syrian Lannister posted:

In good news, that Dallas cop who shot the guy in his own apartment is being charged with murder, and not manslaughter

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/30/us/dallas-police-officer-botham-jean/index.html

They're gonna let her walk

They're gonna say "murder as a charge was prosecutorial overreach" and she's gonna get away with killing an innocent man because all cops are shitters and the "justice" system in Dallas isn't gonna lock up a cop

The last time a Dallas cop was convicted of murder they literally played "Russian Roulette but *I* pull the trigger" with a goddamned child handcuffed in their cruiser, and for the heinous act of literally pressing their duty revolver to the kid's head and blowing his brains out that cop served two and a half years

Make of this what you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I mean even a Koch-funded study found that M4A would be cheaper than the system we have now

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's also completely bullshit regardless of the NRA's action because it's the DoJ redefining what a "machine gun" is by fiat and with no legislative action. It *should* be thrown out on those grounds, but we'll see (it won't be).

I highly fuckin' doubt it gets even a double-digit percentage compliance rate.