Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

mods changed my name posted:

It is 100% his fault he went to jail for violation of probation from his past criminal activities and using drugs. Just because your file says you were born here does not prove you were. His birth cert was given and he was released. There must have been something else that led officers to think he was not from here, otherwise most criminals would get the same treatment.

That something else is probably being black.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Should liquidate and convert your investments into Dinar.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

RFC2324 posted:

is this a problem because if the "never point the gun at anything you aren't killing" rule, or just decorum?

I do not want for even one millisecond to have a gun pointed at my meaty body. It is self preservation, gently caress decorum.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Wingnut Ninja posted:

In a complete coincidence, several days before the video leaks, Fox starts running pieces about the nefarious pagan origins of Christmas. Hannity starts dropping references about how he always thought there was something suspicious about it. Opinion columns in the WSJ decry that actually, Jesus Was No Angel. Social media is mysteriously inundated with thousands of identical posts of people tearing down Christmas decorations and boycotting nativity scenes. Within a week, Christmas is and always has been a wacky fringe holiday for liberal SJW snowflakes to whine about how you shouldn't mistreat immigrants and middle easterners.

:perfect:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
rip so many deleted tweets

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

bob dobbs is dead posted:

it sure aint depressin wages tho

Third guy is prolly depressed.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

hobbesmaster posted:

edit: There was also the one used at an investment bank or some such that had the highest correlations to being hired being the name "jared" and high school lacrosse.

The hell? So... Does every Lacrosse team have a designatef Jared? Or were all the Jareds on the same team and thats how they started banking together in their identical trust fund money scheme.

Jared & Jared & Jared

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
If it was lacross it was definitely Jared.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jarmak posted:

I said I could imagine circumstances not that this situation met them... I don't even know the details of this situation. My point was even if you think breaking the rules was necessary you still shouldn't be outaged about the army crushing his balls over it.

Proud military tradition in fact to have your balls crushed by the Army for "neccessary"-ily breaking the rules.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Wut

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Fallom posted:

If you don’t have some spending disorder you’d be an idiot not to buy everything on credit. Debit cards don’t come with the same fraud protections and warranties and cash doesn’t have any at all.

Cash has the warrenty of THE MAN not knowin my business and protects me from the fraud inherent in babylon things.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
In LA when the prodominate population for Los Feliz was mexican it was pronounced the with the latin softness on Los "fell liz". When people refer to the neighborhood in the present gentrified context it is pronounced "Lose Feel us" .

Language is fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I know right. Cities have been under fire for decades. About god damned time we fired back with dismissive posts on a dead gay comedy forum.

I came from the rural. I can honestly and faithfully say, gently caress those people and gently caress those areas.