Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Even Fox gave away the story yesterday when they admitted (let slip?) that the same sort of caravans have been happening forever and no one cared before, which I assume was "look now we're doing something about it" but also giving away that it's political theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Why did he put quotes around "President Trump"

I don't have any proof but in my time online it usually feels like excessive/weird usage of punctuation and capitalization indicate some sort of mental illness.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oh, so that's where this stigmata came from

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

kraken! posted:

I feel like smart conspiracy money is on "His only mistake was to go public, this is just the alpha test for Chinese mutant genemod supersoldiers led by some guy named Khan as predicted by the prophet Roddenberry."

I can only go by reading the China thread in GBS but I feel like he probably made the whole thing up

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Unfortunately Michigan Republicans, proving once again the kindest fate they deserve would be to get ground up into executive powder, have been pulling double-duty doing everything in their power to weaken the successful proposals while also doing all kinds of other heinous poo poo.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...r-idUSKBN1O5289

This country isn't going to last another 50 years. I wonder if it turns into a Russia style oligarchy or Balkanizes.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I know this won't come as a surprise to anyone here:

Have we mentioned this yet

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi-sex-sting-snares-air-force-lieutenant-colonel-59674977

quote:

An FBI sex sting has snared a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force, who is now accused of trying to meet a 14-year-old girl at a hotel after the two talked online.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports 47-year-old Air Force Lt. Col. Willie Newson was arrested Tuesday at a Marietta hotel on charges of child exploitation. Authorities say Newson was trying to meet up with a teen he met on a dating app. But the teen was really an undercover officer.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Fox is trying to minimize it and remind everyone that WHAT ABOUT JAMES COMEY, that's all I can bother listening to

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

lol I love when departments post proud “bust” pics like this

what did they raid some high school kids while they were hanging out playing red dead 2. The FB comments are hilarious

Minus the guns that could have been almost any single one of my/my friends apartments in college.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This is the middle aged white guy version of that picture of the kid holding up a handful of ones and throwing up the W

Ok I wildly misremembered that, it's 17 dollars, not a kid, and I don't know what the hand sign is

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Dec 8, 2018

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Fox is using words like "troubling" and "suggestive" and "doesn't look good for the President" and it's sort of weirding me out. There's your FNC update for the day.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

psydude posted:

Is it from Chris Wallace? He's basically the last actual journalist there.

After some googling it was him interviewing Angus King so nevermind, back to business as usual.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It'll end up being Kush because it appears everyone else has finally figured out that you have a pretty reasonable chance of eventual jail time if you work for Trump.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Sick he got that spray on hair

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Dec 16, 2018

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

M_Gargantua posted:

By clicking that link you've got a Ministry of State Security remote access product on your PC :nsa:

I just assume I already do anyway

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I think I need some assistance

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He was the only adult left in the administration, right?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

He was the only adult ever in the administration.

Yeah that's probably more accurate

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Here have a thing

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1075896313894432770

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

lmao

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

To the surprise of no one

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1075924847493042179

quote:

The fundraising page doesn’t mention Kolfage’s most recent business venture, a Facebook page titled Right Wing News and a ring of affiliate sites that frequently trafficked in conspiracy theories. In October, Right Wing News was pulled down by Facebook in a sweep of more than 559 pages that the company said were “using fake accounts… to drive traffic to their websites” or “were ad farms using Facebook to mislead people into thinking that they were forums for legitimate political debate.”

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Slim Pickens posted:

S&P is at 2410 right now, when does the world end?

Thankfully I don't have any money anyway

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yes Sharknado Slashfic that attractive girl is hitting on you in front of her boyfriend and no, for the love of god don't date her when they break up

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Hot Karl Marx posted:

the forums are dying, its an xmas miracle

also merry xmas to you guys (and girls)

finally

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He and many millions of other people genuinely have no idea why what he's saying is wrong.

Don't let them in so they won't come so they won't die bing bong so simple

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

How the gently caress do you get meningitis and the swine flu at the same time

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah that post was actually interesting.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

FrozenVent posted:

How the gently caress do you identify as a conservative at 26?

Racism?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

My biggest takeaway from 2016 is that there were an awful lot of people, some of whom I know very well, who were just waiting for someone to tell them it was ok to openly hate minorities again.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I honestly thought Quiznos went out of business like 15 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

At least Steve Pearce has his baseball career to fall back on