Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
I'm not seeing the context in which using that sentence would be cool Matt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

Blind Rasputin posted:

Why are those sheriffs dressed like Delta Force or something. They can’t possibly use a tenth of that crap.

This is what I said in the Discord. They want to be operators but still be able to grab a Krispy Kreme on demand.

You want to be a loving warrior, go to loving war. You are supposed to protect and serve, not be an occupying force, intimidating your own communities, so you can play out the fantasy of being something you loving aren't. All the thin blue line poo poo is just feeding into this dumb rear end belief that it's them and everyone else, so they act like soldiers patrolling through Ramadi instead of peace officers protecting their communities.

The obsession with violence and the way it's tied to masculinity in this country has really done a number on us. Carrying a rifle and having body armor doesn't make you a real man, knowing when and how to use those things is what makes you a real loving man(or woman, either way).

Also, maybe the government doesn't need to give DoD surplus war machines to the sheriffs department of every one horse town in bum gently caress Iowa. Officer Dipshit doesn't need a Striker to stop kids vandalizing the loving Taco bell.

Jokers Gamble fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Dec 2, 2018

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

mods changed my name posted:

which TFR goon is this

I didn't think a combat shirt could feel pain.

and he's holding his gun by the top.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

Didn’t trumps grandfather break a law?

I think I read somewhere that he dodged his mandatory service in Germany or something like that.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

Amy Goodman is a treasure and that action shot is amazing.

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
So, maybe even if someone is a "bad guy" that doesn't justify you capping them and dropping the body in a ditch.

Having rules is what makes soldiers different than a marauding horde. You can't just say that some extrajudicial killing is good and then turn around and act aghast the next time these dudes murder some innocent teenager because you loving endorsed that behavior. Soldiers are not meant to be judges or executioners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

bird cooch posted:

You got a link to this? Cause I want it. Real bad.

It's from a lefty vet podcast, What a Hell of a Way to Die.

https://teespring.com/deeply-conflicted-tee?tsmac=store&tsmic=what-a-hell-of-a-way-to-die#pid=46&cid=2744&sid=front