Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
I was watching CNN earlier and Santorum was trying to spin this like Obama was illegally violating spying laws in regards the filings. It will be interesting how they actually spin it after the fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

Its worth mentioning that companies are starting to recognize that coders are just as talented without a degree, and are hiring/training coders straight out of high school now.

I think a lot of schools recognize this as well and offer “coding boot camps” for full stack development. I know a number of public schools that offer 20-24 week programs then straight job placement.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Why the gently caress is this legal?

Sad thing is my entire family is from Muncie and basically worked for Chevrolet, Ball, or Marsh. Chevy and Marsh are gone. Ball diversified out of glass so they still employ a good chunk of the town. It’s the epitome of an old rust belt town.

Luckily my dad got out before everything went down the tubes in the 70-80s. Most of my cousins left as well so thankfully it’s only my dad’s generation (boomers) that are stuck there. Funnily enough my dad is basically opposite of his siblings and has been a life long democrat. Even in his 70s he’s moved further and further left. He canvassed for Bernie in ‘16. It’s probably all his chasing gen X tail in south Florida that’s pushed him that way, but at least he’s not a Trumper like everyone else his age.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

RFC2324 posted:

She looks like my ex mother in law lol

shameful :69snypa:

She looks like everyone woman who I had sent back a meal that was the correct order because they didn’t know “Spicy Cajun Chicken” was spicy when I was a waiter. And somehow always demand they take it off the check even though they ate 3/4 of it. And the give a 3% tip.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

hobbesmaster posted:

I think most quiznos I've seen are in airports, train stations or malls.

They're kinda like sbarro then, though quiznos is actually ok if overpriced whereas sbarro is garbage.

I forgot about Sbarro then this post reminded me of another reason to hate Donald J Trump.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/0ect4f/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad