Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fishing with the fam posted:

How is Beckham by himself in the endzone? How?

I think the guy with the responsibility for the coverage there might have been the middle linebacker. So if it helps any he would have been wide open without a blown coverage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
If the broadcast was right that last Bears play was snapped like a full 3 seconds after the play clock expired.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I wonder how much help the Raiders would need to win this game.

Good start for them with the help, I think that's out.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Raider defender notices he's supposed to tackle Tyreek Hill and just falls down for some reason.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Some sort of professional wrestling celebration for Kelce there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That...should probably be grounding on the Chiefs?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
And that should have been a Raiders interception.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh my god the Raiders do a smart thing and it doesn't count.

Ok nevermind it does count.I thought it got to the end zone before the guy fielded it with a foot out of bounds.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Fouts of course whose job is to know these things has no idea what just happened.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Fouts goes on a long soliloquy about the right tackle screwing up on a play where he actually did his job pretty well and Carr held the ball too long because of other pass rushers.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It's so weird to see 3rd and 15s converted more than once a year after years of Alex Smith. And Matt Cassel. And basically everyone for my entire life.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm not sure Mahomes was completely across the line which is the rule but if he wasn't it was by like the very tip of his ankle.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That Vikings celebration wasn't executed well at all.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Nice tackling there Eric Murray.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Strobe posted:

There have been two terrifying Mahomes throws today and neither of them have turned into INTs but god drat please stop making my heart stop.

It's a testament to Raiders futility (and to the Chiefs offense I guess) that I think the KC offense looks lost and just completely out of sorts and there's like no question at all that they'll get to 30 points again.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Andy just loving around with the play calling now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I like that Reid and Mahomes just chill out on the bench after drives, sometimes for a really long time.

Andy knows that paying much attention to the game when the defense on the field just isn't worth it. It's pretty much how I watch the game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It doesn't matter at all but it sure seems like Fouts is desperate to find fault with the Chiefs.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Chiefs offense bad.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LiquidFriend posted:

He's a major Charger homer, for obvious reasons.

It's not as bad (or hilarious) as the random hard on Phil Simms had for whoever was playing the Broncos at least. I remember one game you could have sworn he was Eric Fisher's agent, just completely making poo poo up about how awesome he is when he was having a bad game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

Chiefs offense bad.

Raiders offense worse.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Mahomes finally won the bet that he could overthrow Tyreek Hill I guess.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was a really fun play that won't count.

e: Oh it did count, wow

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That's not a touchdown. Still a ridiculous play.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

I'm glad the TD got taken away because I find these posts extremely annoying :colbert:

Yeah but now he gets to make another one.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Zyla posted:

the next time pass for td brady is the most tds in history!!!!

This seems unlikely unless pfr is way behind going into today.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, that Raiders tight end's reaction to catching his bobble.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Zyla posted:

how the hell is it close against teh fuckin raiders

They're kind of playing like poo poo while being in absolutely no danger of actually losing. I mean I suppose they could lose, but it doesn't feel like it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

They're kind of playing like poo poo while being in absolutely no danger of actually losing. I mean I suppose they could lose, but it doesn't feel like it.

Well it's about to be a three point game.

Yes I am conceding a touchdown before the Chiefs even punt.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Zyla posted:

i still cant believe there's an actual aquaman movie in 2018

On the other hand I'm completely unsurprised they're making a movie about the comedy relief Transformer.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
And the Raiders do pull within 3. Well pending the extra point.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Dunno but BB telling him to shut the gently caress up was p funny

Andy Reid boxing out Philip Rivers like he was going for a rebound while Rivers was whining to the ref a couple of years ago is still one of my favorite things.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Wow, I honestly thought there wasn't a chance of this happening. I mean he was going to be fired the second the season ended but never thought they'd do it in season.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why is the game stopped. Raiders time out?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

I'm very glad Rutgers crew stopped after everyone Steve Belichick knew graduated.

I want nothing more than for the Pats to spend their 7th round pick on Rutgers QB just to prove that they don't give a poo poo.

He had a game this year where he threw 5 picks and completed 2 passes for 4 yards or something utterly ridiculously bad this year.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
There's a loving question in my mind that Gruden will get the Raiders turned around Dan Fouts.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jordy Nelson having one last great day that nobody will remember. He's gotta be up over 100 by now right?

e: Huh, only 80. I guess he's drawn a couple of DPI calls that I'm mentally adding in

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Strobe posted:

lol "the Chiefs have had some obvious offensive slumps this game"

Still put up 40 points on offense.

This feels so much better than winning 17-14 or something.

I mean honestly, they probably should have lost this game. But the Raiders.

Also even though I think they should have lost it would have been like 47-37.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

Who is calling the Raiders/Chiefs game who doesn't know you have to kick it 10 yards

Ian Eagle I think? Although it wouldn't surprise me if it was Fouts after listening to him all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Gonna say the guy who is actually known as a champion for throwing darts wins the accuracy contest here NBC.