Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
What in the world was that 3rd and long call McCarthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Packers special teams surprise me on how they can be lovely in new ways every week. Perfect punt, no effort from coverage guys to down it. They just watched it slowly roll into the end zone. This team isn't even pretending to try.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Guze posted:

How did the Packers win four games

This play calling is apparently some advanced trolling.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Sweeper posted:

What’s goin on in the packers game, how have they not scored yet

It's the weather conditions.

Not really; Packers offense is like some old car with half of the cylinders misfiring, and it's amazing that it runs at all and even more so when it moves forward.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

ArgaWarga posted:

how is the orville still a thing that exists? are we all just living in seth macfarlane's fever dream?
It's not my type of show, but I thought it was well regarded among nerds.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Who is Rodgers even throwing to?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Rodgers hulk smashed into head...no flag.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Hit to the head on Rodgers, horse collar tackle on Adams, zero flags

The officiating this year is as bad as it was with the replacement refs.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
lol, Packers going to lose now. No way they can answer a TD, let alone score twice.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
At least now reporters can stop asking Rodgers about the Packers' playoff chances.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Qwijib0 posted:

Aaron not done yet

Oh :flag:

Ha, I almost thought they did something good.

Then the next play Rodgers throws it 2 miles and the receivers just kind of stop running.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
The Packers offense feels like they did with Hundley at the helm. Just completely worthless and painful to watch. We're running out of scapegoats, although it is hard to admit that Rodgers just isn't that good right now (compared to prior season).

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Good 3rd and 23 defense, Packers.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Keep letting them get first downs Packers; then they can just kick it and win with no time left. You pathetic excuse for an NFL team.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Packers are only interesting in that they find new ways to be worse every week.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Refs are garbage. Vikes weren't even close to a first.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
No visual evidence? He clearly never gained any yardage. Seems like the fatal flaw in replay is giving the initial call all the weight.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Good playcalling by the vikes throwing way short of the sticks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Brady sucks