Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

I haven't been up the mountain at night, and the peak is a quite a bit higher than the visitor centre, but I can't help but think it should be gorgeous.

I haven't done it but I heard that the ray diving you can do outside of Kona is supposed to be amazing. Might want to check on the age limits, from what I understand you can just hang out next to the boat with a scuba mask and snorkel. Others can probably explain better.

It's on the far side of the island but not terrible far from Hilo, but Volcanoes park is neat and you can very likely see lava bubbling away in the distance which may be a once in a lifetime experience. When you go to Mauna Kea, you're part way to Hilo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU