Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

FizFashizzle posted:

at this point i imagine it'll just embolden them

inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lmao neolibs

thats why the rich always want less taxes! its so simple!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Eox posted:

arc de TRUMP

renaming it this would give macron a lot of leeway from the us

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

T (rump!)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Durf posted:

one of his recent cartoons had a 'Michelle Obama is really a man' reference

he's in deep with the boomer conspiracy freaks

i thought that was just one of their lame "black women are ugly to me" jokes from 2008

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
lmao he's literally holed up in a castle as peasants storm the gates

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

sweep the leg

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Known troublemakers would be banned from taking part in demonstrations, in the same way known football hooligans have been banned from stadiums.
:shuckyes:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Tastykake posted:

unsure whether to hope that the french do La Terreur 2.0 or not

THERE were two “Reigns of Terror,” if we would but remember it and consider it; the one wrought murder in hot passion, the other in heartless cold blood; the one lasted mere months, the other had lasted a thousand years; the one inflicted death upon ten thousand persons, the other upon a hundred millions; but our shudders are all for the “horrors” of the minor Terror, the momentary Terror, so to speak; whereas, what is the horror of swift death by the axe, compared with lifelong death from hunger, cold, insult, cruelty, and heart-break? What is swift death by lightning compared with death by slow fire at the stake? A city cemetery could contain the coffins filled by that brief Terror which we have all been so diligently taught to shiver at and mourn over; but all France could hardly contain the coffins filled by that older and real Terror—that unspeakably bitter and awful Terror which none of us has been taught to see in its vastness or pity as it deserves.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

BLOOD LASAGNA

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Moridin920 posted:

are we sure they mean bank run in that traditional sense as opposed to just storming all the bank offices

macrun's currently scurrying around pulling the keys out of all forklifts he can find

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kurtofan posted:

I hate that it all it takes for people to gobble this poo poo one cute girl and her zany friends teehee

alizee was a cuter better singer

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

:yeah:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Vitamin P posted:

It is extremely bad that the only places consistently covering this are the various flavours of extremist twitter and the imageboards.

It's a real weakness of left liberal social media that so much of what we share is editorialising on traditional media coverage. It means that if trad media stops talking about something it dries up the left liberal discussion too.

because we dont have money to pay reporters

it's by design

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Goon Danton posted:

I already look like Baron Harkonnen, just get me a hover belt and I'll fly around taunting the protestors all day

if only cops were as easy to kill as ripping off their badges

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

but if the cops are assaulting tourists now then lol
this is just more grift isnt it, they dont care if its popular for tourists

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
riots...find a way

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

mila kunis posted:

off topic but i know someone trying to learn french, and in addition to taking classes she wants to watch youtubes/whatever of french shows or movies with subtitles in her free time to immerse herself more. any recommendations?

Breathless

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kassad posted:

https://twitter.com/sudouest/status/1108038483946418176?s=19

Centrism is thinking that's anything but a badge of honor.

... Oh dear, I do think this is an illegal post :ohdear:

HON HON HON

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Xelkelvos posted:

Years from now, someone will make a dramatization of these events and then someone will later turn it into a musical.

https://youtu.be/GyYZfSmwH3c

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
they cant make the city martial law permanently, business and tourists will leave

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kurtofan posted:

A terrible thing happened in the Paris region these last few days...
Based on rumors that they were kidnapping children, Roma people in the region were subjected to pogroms and many were badly hurt in the violences...
Some FN higher up at this to say about the real cause of the violence

https://twitter.com/RNational_off/status/1110838172819357696?s=19

"We need to answer the real problems: the presence of Roms coming from Eastern Europe because of the Schengen accords, which causes real problems in our country. We could stop such rumours if this problem was being answered."

(This is from the official account of RN, whihc is what the FN is calling itself these days)

well gently caress, the nazis really are doing a speedrun this time :(

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Goon Danton posted:

EU means EU

EU du toilet

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

they're not wrong
but it was still a pretty building

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
looks like the inquisition's at it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

YaketySass posted:

Disney will pay for the entire operation just in time to redo their Hunchback movie in live-action.

we can recreate the ending by chucking macron off the roof