Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Reclines Obesily posted:

people in the front running for 2022 are

1. ”centrist“ who used to be in macrons cabinet
2. far left postman
3. a guy called melon
4. a guy called ham
5. right winger with a hyphen in his name

a far-right nationalist will win

his name is Macron :smugbird:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

trump

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Is there a French succ twitter defending our liberal hero?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

so is the bastille stormed yet or what

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

The bastille has been dismantled

I meant, like, figuratively

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

RIP

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Flowers For Algeria posted:

gently caress this bullshit. gently caress it a million times. gently caress macron, gently caress gouffier cha, gently caress lrem, see them all on saturday, i'll be on the other side of the cops throwing my own poo poo at them.

hail satan

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

i don't know much i trust polls three years before an election, but macron would definitely need the lefts vote to win in that scenario, which is lol

edit: lol at the repliess

https://twitter.com/neilmunro49/status/1093255490509963264

yeah polling on the same level as the far right candidate is a great result for enlightened centrism

the only thing surprising about this is the political longevity of Le Pen. She's lost what, three elections now? You'd think for how popular the far right movement is in France, they'd have replaced her with someone even more cretinous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

COMRADES posted:

Hail Satan