Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Turtle, don't give up a cat because of a trip. I mean, I don't even like cats, but you seemed like a straight shooter in mine craft all those years ago. Cats are important to people.

If you must, give it to the collective of Yospos. It's pretty much catte heaven there, I think, in all it's amber console glory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
So what country are you going to?

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I hope things work out for you two.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Turtlicious posted:

im better now, I'm calling my therapist's office to set up an appointment.

I'm sorry, I just wanted to do something nice before I go. I didn't mean to turn this into a whole thing, I've just been so lonely and trying so hard to connect with people but it's so hard being around me when I'm in a mood, and I didn't realize that until like 2 months ago. I went back to a bunch of different gaming groups and some new ones trying to find a place to fit in and I couldn't, so I thought if I did something big and showy. I would feel better, and I always had this idea but I've never had the funds to do it, because it's so hard to keep a job when you're constantly paranoid everyone around you is trying to get you fired. Everyone on this site is really nice, Winter is hard for me but especially December.

I just want a Mom, a Dad, and to not feel lonely anymore. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble.

Hey Turtle, I just wanted to say that I hope you get better. I know what it's like to struggle with things like that, especially the anxiety and paranoia. I have generalized anxiety disorder myself, and it's been a long battle my entire life coming to grips with it.

You didn't cause any trouble, and there are people that care about you. If you ever need someone to vent to, I'm around. I don't have plat these days, but maybe I'll catch you on the sharing goons group or something? Chin up!

Also I'd like to say I'm happy to see so many goons post supportive and caring things! Good job, goons!