Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
Between the scale of the giveaway and the not being sure about the partner will take care of the cat, I have to make sure. Are you planning suicide? Please answer honestly... I don't really know you, but if I can help, just ask.

(And if you're not, please forgive me for being worried. I'd way rather be the weirdo who reads depressing poo poo into happy things than be the idiot who missed the signs when she could have helped. )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Turtlicious posted:

im better now, I'm calling my therapist's office to set up an appointment.

I'm sorry, I just wanted to do something nice before I go. I didn't mean to turn this into a whole thing, I've just been so lonely and trying so hard to connect with people but it's so hard being around me when I'm in a mood, and I didn't realize that until like 2 months ago. I went back to a bunch of different gaming groups and some new ones trying to find a place to fit in and I couldn't, so I thought if I did something big and showy. I would feel better, and I always had this idea but I've never had the funds to do it, because it's so hard to keep a job when you're constantly paranoid everyone around you is trying to get you fired. Everyone on this site is really nice, Winter is hard for me but especially December.

I just want a Mom, a Dad, and to not feel lonely anymore. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble.

It's completely okay. None of us can bear the weight of the world alone, that's why we have to help each other, pick each other up when we fall. I'm just glad that we made it through that rough patch and you're getting the help you need.

Nooo, I didn't just recently finish Nier: Automata ending E, and I certainly didn't cry when other players came to help me out and gladly delete my save file to help someone else, why would you think that? ... okay so I did, but using experiences like that to help put your feelings into words is one of the reasons fiction is so powerful.

Keiya fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Dec 5, 2018

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

GlassLotus posted:

This thread came about because it's hard getting into the mindset of it being legitimate medicine and not just "this is recreational, I don't have to be high all the time". So he felt he could just not vape his weed for the evening and he planned a trip to Holland.

Ouch, yeah. I'm really hoping that now that the US is chilling out we can get some proper research done and figure out which components are helpful at what doses, but until we catch up to where we should be if not for the 'War on Drugs' bullshit, if vaping helps you, by all means please do.