Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

You should absolutely auction that DS off in SA-Mart, if you do ever decide to get rid of it.

It's like a part of SA Games lore now. It was a fantastic thread side trip, and escapades like that are what I love about SA.

In all seriousness though, glad to hear you are getting help Turt.

Turtlicious posted:

no-one wants to play with a weirdo whose over-sharing 1/2 the time and screaming the other 1/2.

Uh, that's like all I want to hear in games. I share jokes and funny stories about my kids/life (keeping it anonymous, I'm no dummy) when playing Overwatch. It's a blast.

I blew some minds last night when I made my team aware of sweet heat Skittles.

So if you ever want to hear about random poo poo like that and my occasional warning of a flanking Reaper, hit me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

I said come in! posted:

Hello ThisIsACoolGuy,

what state do you live in if you dont mind me asking? I can check the internal job posting board for where I work if that'll help.

Same. There is also the goon food fund you can reach out to if that will help ease your burden at all. I believe Plinkey runs it.