Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Ammanas posted:

this cracks me up
i kinda get dudes who wash out because of drug use, drugs are super dope and if im habituated to smoke all the time to deal with mental health or physical issues ima keep smoking

but to fuckin eat your way out of millions of dollars is insane

You gotta remember that even quarterbacks are eating like insane amounts of food, and the moment you get injured it gets that much harder to burn it off.

Like imagine maintaining your figure on this diet, oh and also you have broken ribs have have fun doing like, anything: https://twitter.com/Tuaamann/status/1050029843985895424

also these are eddie lacy's parents so I don't think he's being helped by either genetics or the way he was raised: http://a2.espncdn.com/combiner/i?im...coming_home.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lacy is a super good guy and it sucks about what happened to him, even if it's partially his fault

I think it's more that he never really cared that much about football and less that he got fat

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Ammanas posted:

this cracks me up
i kinda get dudes who wash out because of drug use, drugs are super dope and if im habituated to smoke all the time to deal with mental health or physical issues ima keep smoking

but to fuckin eat your way out of millions of dollars is insane

Fatty foods are arguably more of a drug than actual drugs, considering how your entire body's biology is set up to respond to them.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

GD_American posted:

Fatty foods are arguably more of a drug than actual drugs, considering how your entire body's biology is set up to respond to them.

Fatty foods are fine.

Eating nothing but carbs and chicken in batter, deep fried and covered in sugar based sauce on the other hand...

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Y'all blaming this on chinese food when he's in the state where every single other food is either covered in cheese or ranch dressing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Food sucks and tastes bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bye Bort

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Y'all blaming this on chinese food when he's in the state where every single other food is either covered in cheese or ranch dressing.

Porque no los dos

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

I’ll miss the times when there was an NFL starting quarterback named Blake Bortles.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Blake Bortles' rapid downfall literally started once The Good Place declared in exasperation that the natural order of the universe had been upset and the Jaguars were kinda good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GD_American posted:

Blake Bortles' rapid downfall literally started once The Good Place declared in exasperation that the natural order of the universe had been upset and the Jaguars were kinda good

Last week's game was the first they'd won since that happened, btw

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Jags are a weird team because they are basically always bad to mediocre but every ten years they get to the AFC Championship.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
NFL.com headline: Alex Smith unlikely to be ready to start 2019 season.

You don't loving say...

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

GDT: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876653

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

a neat cape posted:

Sanchez is actually in football shape and has been in training camps and been practicing the last two years.

:blastu:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/NFLRT/status/1071848703189749761

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Shame that man forever for that garbage post

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I didnt realize ross made such a lovely dumb godawful trash dumbass post lmfao

Convincing yourself Mark Sanchez is better than Colin Kaepernick to own the goddamn libs

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh hey devin welcome to the unemployment line

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Spoeank posted:

I didnt realize ross made such a lovely dumb godawful trash dumbass post lmfao

Convincing yourself Mark Sanchez is better than Colin Kaepernick to own the goddamn libs

wait I missed this, please link to post

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

ketchup vs catsup posted:

wait I missed this, please link to post

It's the one Power of Pecota quoted.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

a neat cape posted:

Sanchez is actually in football shape and has been in training camps and been practicing the last two years.

:whitewater:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I may have been off base a little

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

gently caress the Redskins lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a neat cape posted:

I love that this somehow became more sad of a post

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Brady should hit 1K career rushing yards every game, and make them stop it every time to recognize his achievement. Make roger come onto the field and thank him for his accomplishment every time

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

a neat cape posted:

I may have been off base a little

What's the point on earth where a person can be the furthest from any sort of base

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Brady has 8 career road losses in the month of December. 6 of them were in Miami.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Boston Sports Radio stream: https://player.radio.com/listen/station/weei

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spoeank posted:

What's the point on earth where a person can be the furthest from any sort of base

I would have to guess South Georgia or the molten core

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

The giants were up 40-0 in the early 3rd and could have made the Washington franchise fold forever if they were willing to risk injury to saquon Barkley, the best running back in the NFL

Instead they benched him and their other good players and brought in Kyle lauletta (who sucks rear end) and won by a much less franchise destroying score of 40-16

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I wonder if the Skins have any reservations about Sanchez now. It wouldn't be a blanket statement to say that he's toxic

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

At some point with Sanchez you have to wonder, do you destroy the quarterback to save the man?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

If Josh Johnson is this good after such a long absence, Kaep should be significantly better.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

sweet thursday posted:

I wonder if the Skins have any reservations about Sanchez now. It wouldn't be a blanket statement to say that he's toxic

Nice

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Don’t ever remember this many teams being in play for #1 this late in the season.

https://twitter.com/nickveronica/status/1071925002407157766?s=21

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
And the Browns aren't anywhere on the list!

Also:

quote:

SF: SEA, CHI, LAR

We go to our deaths knowing that we have at least knocked a team out of the playoffs this year.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Philly BAD.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fsif posted:

Don’t ever remember this many teams being in play for #1 this late in the season.

https://twitter.com/nickveronica/status/1071925002407157766?s=21

I still don't get how Atlanta is so bad this year.

I mean I do know why, but I still don't understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

If Atlanta does get the #1 overall pick I feel like that's got to be the NFL equivalent of the season David Robinson missed for the Spurs.