Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

The Game

You know what loving Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune are

The LP

Grace and I got increasingly drunk off ten dollar wine and straight vodka, then played some games that require you to know poo poo, despite the fact that neither of us know poo poo! It's a short but sweet LP, and I hate writing OPs so here are the episodes

Episodes

Let's Play Jeopardy Episode 1 - C'mon Son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Can't be any worse than some of the people on the actual shows.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

All hail Robert. :allears:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Oh yeah, ground floor. Super looking forward to this.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Ignoring that last-minute upset, the highlight of this video was when I found out through it that Michael Bay made a movie based on that dumb Transformers G1 episode where they get sent to Medieval England and they joust by having one bot in robot form ride another in vehicle form.

SilverFire
Dec 31, 2012
So, should we be expected something like calibary cuff paula deen for Wheel of Fortune?

I'll be looking forward to watching more of this.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Glad to see you guys returning to your roots of Games Based On TV Game Shows.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Okay, I can understand being passed over for Dokapon Kingdom because of technical reasons and whatever. But this was on PS4. You could see me online. You could have used a third player.

Just saying.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
We actually couldnt see you online because the hotel wifi is a pain in the dick to get on to with a console so we didnt bother until like halfway through the trip. The entire planning process for this LP was me finding a used copy of the game for cheap like three hours before we started recording

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
What a great ending, please more of that.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Torrannor posted:

What a great ending, please more of that.

:emptyquote:

I love you both, never change.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Jeopardy Episode 2 - The Jeopardy rear end

Once the sports questions come out, it's Robert's time to finally get some answers :argh: At least I knew the Hockey stuff just from being Canadian

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

The attitude on Robert, going for exactly 1 more than Dan's score instead of betting everything. What a loving coward. I'm so ashamed of you, Robert.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

This is probably what Trebec deserves

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Teddy Roosevelt was okayish, iirc--goodish about preserving the environment on account of he loved hunting and exploring, and also hella fuckin racist (shock of shocks)

Lizzie Borden is best known for taking an ax, and giving her mother forty whacks. When he saw what she had done, she gave her father forty-one, as outlined in the playground chant I and countless others of my generation learned in my childhood

as for why it happened, well, nobody's really sure but from the crime documentaries I've seen on the subject, the Borden household was not a mentally healthy place to be, for several reasons

also Robert is a weaselshit who deserves a thorough beating with a sack of oranges

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

At least I knew the Hockey stuff

You seem to think the Anaheim Ducks play out of Florida so I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

Robert's victory is karmic justice for constantly dunking on me without inviting me to the LP. At least when I dunk on you, it's when you're commentating on a game with me.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
I can't believe it happened twice in a row.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
The huge "ROBERT WINS" plastered all over the screen was a nice touch.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 1 - There's No More It's

"I think I know what it is" Grace says uncertainly, as there are only three letters left unturned

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I used to be good at Wheel of Fortune but thanks to migraines I now suck at it.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
I guess you'll be paying for dinner tonight!

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Actual former Jeopardy contestant getting in here (close to) ground floor!

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

You two always make my night better but now I wish I could play and kick your asses in Jeopardy.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

You two always make my night better but now I wish I could play and kick your asses in Jeopardy.

They're the gay friends I've always wished I had.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
The Borden family had issues but Lizzie Borden didn't actually murder anybody, though

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Liked and subscribed

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

GhostStalker posted:

Actual former Jeopardy contestant getting in here (close to) ground floor!

Another victim of Robert, no doubt.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 2 - Vanna The Undying

Just as a fun side note, notice how often I save Grace by correcting his spelling or chasing his thrown controller, and compare it to how often he giggles with glee as I make a mistake and he steals my victory.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Danaru posted:

Just as a fun side note, notice how often I save Grace by correcting his spelling or chasing his thrown controller, and compare it to how often he giggles with glee as I make a mistake and he steals my victory.

You're the best boyfriend :3:

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Danaru posted:

You two are cute as heck and I’m glad I know of more gay LP’ers in my life.

Also LOL at Grace’s luck. That game didn’t want him to have any money.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I was in Las Vegas watching this and cracking up. All this city wants is your money and all it will give you is warm dineer rolls.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
uelcome to the chaos.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
How does Wheel of Fortune look so bad?

The player models and animation would have been acceptable on the PS2. The textures wouldn't have been terrible on the PS3.

This is a PS4, the same system that powers Spider-man, God of War and Horizon: Zero Dawn. How in the hell is it dropping enough frames to stutter like that?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 3 - Fantastic Titty

And that's the end for now! Unfortunately Grace doesn't have the game, or PS+, otherwise we probably would have played some more by now. It sure beats the hell out of the SNES versions we played

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

Unfortunately Grace doesn't have the game, or PS+, otherwise we probably would have played some more by now. It sure beats the hell out of the SNES versions we played

If I get Grace PS+ for Christmas will you let me in as player 3?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

CirclMastr posted:

If I get Grace PS+ for Christmas will you let me in as player 3?

PSN doesn't let you gift people poo poo, otherwise I would have bought him the goods and the three of us would already have a backlog by now :smith: Thanks Sony

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Danaru posted:

PSN doesn't let you gift people poo poo, otherwise I would have bought him the goods and the three of us would already have a backlog by now :smith: Thanks Sony

Why don't you just do a digital code off Amazon?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

CaptainScraps posted:

Why don't you just do a digital code off Amazon?

oh

oh poo poo I didn't know this was a thing

this thread might not be over

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
As thanks go to Vegas so grace can play penny slots and be a grandma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Danaru posted:

oh

oh poo poo I didn't know this was a thing

this thread might not be over

It's a Christmas miracle. :allears: