Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

Do I need to get a copy of this game to challenge CirclMastr to a Jeopardy duel? If so, I can do that after April 3 when the government gives my sick rear end its monthly pittance.

No, you don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

CirclMastr posted:

Yeah because unlike Dan, when I don't have a clue about the answer, I just don't buzz in.

I think not knowing what BCS is showed your level of knowledge (not a knock against you; just noting it as supporting evidence). Pointing out how stupid a name it is shows your good taste.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Ayndin posted:

I could see why someone might have thought that alfredo was the answer to that spaghetti question, because traditional carbonara doesn’t use cream at all, and the bacon (or pancetta, or lardons, or whatever) isn’t really part of the sauce.

:colbert:
Could've been worse, the clue writer could have been one of those heretics who thinks that carbonara includes peas. :barf:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

CirclMastr posted:

Yeah because unlike Dan, when I don't have a clue about the answer, I just don't buzz in.

There's a word for people who don't buzz in when they don't know the answer. Same word for those who don't go all-in even when unnecessary.

_smart_

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Zanzibar Ham posted:

There's a word for people who don't buzz in when they don't know the answer. Same word for those who don't go all-in even when unnecessary.

_smart_

I'm so mad right now

Jeopardy should reward a yolo mentally

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Look all I know is 1. that's the kinda stuff I'd do and 2. I'm not smart, ergo ipso facto lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

The Assassination Of Danaru By The Coward CirclMastr.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Cloud Potato posted:

CirclMastr is definitely the villain in this LP

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

GrandmaParty posted:

CirclMastr is definitely the villain in this LP

But we already know he's redeemed and becomes a hero by the end:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Jeopardy Episode 5 - There Might Be Pandas

Cloud Potato posted:

This is the defacto Official thread title for the half of the LP that Circlmastr was in :mad: (thanks mods)

Danaru fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Mar 29, 2019

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
After that last bruising,

Yay Grace! But now I gotta cheer for Dan.

Also Grace, your voice isn't bad at all. My voice sounds like a creaky door and people still listen to my lp for some reason. Not all of us can be a husky, throaty circlmastr.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 8 - Like Julius Fuckin' Caesar

I want to point out that on the day in question, I had to get up at 5:30 AM and work a full day before we got started, and this episode was about 9:30 pm. I wouldn't have done any better in the game, but it explains my rapid deterioration in the last few episodes

Danaru fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Apr 3, 2019

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
You linked Wheel of Fortune Ep. 7 not 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

CoffeeQaddaffi posted:

You linked Wheel of Fortune Ep. 7 not 8.

Whoops! fixed it