Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Okay, I can understand being passed over for Dokapon Kingdom because of technical reasons and whatever. But this was on PS4. You could see me online. You could have used a third player.

Just saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

At least I knew the Hockey stuff

You seem to think the Anaheim Ducks play out of Florida so I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

Robert's victory is karmic justice for constantly dunking on me without inviting me to the LP. At least when I dunk on you, it's when you're commentating on a game with me.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I used to be good at Wheel of Fortune but thanks to migraines I now suck at it.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

GhostStalker posted:

Actual former Jeopardy contestant getting in here (close to) ground floor!

Another victim of Robert, no doubt.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

Unfortunately Grace doesn't have the game, or PS+, otherwise we probably would have played some more by now. It sure beats the hell out of the SNES versions we played

If I get Grace PS+ for Christmas will you let me in as player 3?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I would like to preemptively apologize for everything I said.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

For the record, this was recorded on my birthday, after Dan and I had recorded some other videos that he had already started drinking for. So yeah, by the end of it he's drunk as poo poo and I'm out of my head with a migraine.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

GrandmaParty posted:

Circlmaster you're a sweet boy but I want you to lose more than I want food.

Apparently you either die an LP hero or live long enough to see yourself become an LP villain.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

kjetting posted:

I want CirclMaster to be bumped up from guest star to recurring character or even main cast.

We recorded at least two more Wheel of Fortune episodes that night.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I can't believe you left all that in at the end.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Sports is in no way my best category.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Yeah because unlike Dan, when I don't have a clue about the answer, I just don't buzz in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

Do I need to get a copy of this game to challenge CirclMastr to a Jeopardy duel? If so, I can do that after April 3 when the government gives my sick rear end its monthly pittance.

No, you don't.