Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

The Game

You know what loving Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune are

The LP

Grace and I got increasingly drunk off ten dollar wine and straight vodka, then played some games that require you to know poo poo, despite the fact that neither of us know poo poo! It's a short but sweet LP, and I hate writing OPs so here are the episodes

Episodes

Let's Play Jeopardy Episode 1 - C'mon Son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
We actually couldnt see you online because the hotel wifi is a pain in the dick to get on to with a console so we didnt bother until like halfway through the trip. The entire planning process for this LP was me finding a used copy of the game for cheap like three hours before we started recording

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Jeopardy Episode 2 - The Jeopardy rear end

Once the sports questions come out, it's Robert's time to finally get some answers :argh: At least I knew the Hockey stuff just from being Canadian

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 1 - There's No More It's

"I think I know what it is" Grace says uncertainly, as there are only three letters left unturned

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 2 - Vanna The Undying

Just as a fun side note, notice how often I save Grace by correcting his spelling or chasing his thrown controller, and compare it to how often he giggles with glee as I make a mistake and he steals my victory.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 3 - Fantastic Titty

And that's the end for now! Unfortunately Grace doesn't have the game, or PS+, otherwise we probably would have played some more by now. It sure beats the hell out of the SNES versions we played

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

CirclMastr posted:

If I get Grace PS+ for Christmas will you let me in as player 3?

PSN doesn't let you gift people poo poo, otherwise I would have bought him the goods and the three of us would already have a backlog by now :smith: Thanks Sony

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

CaptainScraps posted:

Why don't you just do a digital code off Amazon?

oh

oh poo poo I didn't know this was a thing

this thread might not be over

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Jeopardy Episode 3 - You poo poo-rear end

OH poo poo WE'RE BACK!! Also CirclMastr is loving blacklisted forever.

Also I was already pretty drat drunk when we recorded these episodes because it was like 9 PM, so expect mostly incoherent yelling from my corner.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 4 - The Whitest Black Asian

I'm at least glad the mic picked up me buzzing in before Circlmastr's default-rear end showed up every time :mad:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 5 - I Actually Really Hate You

Just to be clear we do NOT actually really hate CirclMastr, but if I can't be the best I sure as hell am going to be the rowdiest :colbert:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 6 - String Cheese The Boy

CirclMastr is using the unfair tactic of actually paying attention to the game and not wandering off into random tangents about Canadian/American politics or wide penises and frankly it should be considered cheating :mad:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 7 - More Questions Than Answers

This is the end of the backlog! We'll hopefully play some more at some point when my work schedule isn't so busy I forget what episodes I'm supposed to upload on what day

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Geemer posted:

Also your video's still set to unlisted.

Youtube says published :confused:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/HetzerGonnaHetz/status/1109985295351627777

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Jeopardy Episode 4 - Thank You Jesus

hate

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Jeopardy Episode 5 - There Might Be Pandas

Cloud Potato posted:

The Assassination Of Danaru By The Coward CirclMastr.

This is the defacto Official thread title for the half of the LP that Circlmastr was in :mad: (thanks mods)

Danaru fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Mar 29, 2019

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Wheel Of Fortune Episode 8 - Like Julius Fuckin' Caesar

I want to point out that on the day in question, I had to get up at 5:30 AM and work a full day before we got started, and this episode was about 9:30 pm. I wouldn't have done any better in the game, but it explains my rapid deterioration in the last few episodes

Danaru fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Apr 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

CoffeeQaddaffi posted:

You linked Wheel of Fortune Ep. 7 not 8.

Whoops! fixed it