Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Now this will be a big rear end loving :synpa: take this archiver script

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

woah

ty manifisto

alnilam

makes u think...

ty manifisto

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

makes u think...

you can't make me think! *zones out and starts drooling*

google THIS

Farecoal posted:

this was the oldest thread that wasn't archived

i wonder what ripple effects this bump will have??

Netscape Navigator just became the world's most popular browser again.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manifisto posted:

went back in time and killed baby hitler; when I returned the history books were saying nazi germany was led by some guy named hutler

vanisher posted:

Went to go kill baby Hutler to fix history but his mom was all ready to go with back up babies using different vowels

Splatmaster posted:

Little did Humanity know that by preserving the lives of the majestic monarch butterfly they were also dooming themselves due to to increased hurricane activity in the oceans. The scientist that discovered this vital link produced an ever-so-slight increase in the immediate ambient temperature that aided in an updraft that evolved into a thunderstorm that produced a lightning bolt that struck the server right after he hit "send" to upload the report to the world. The server crashed, the scientist's work was lost, and the lightning bolt ended when it took down the same scientist by stopping his heart.

Luckily, a co-worker was passing by the scientist's office, who performed emergency CPR on the scientist. When the scientist regained consciousness, he remembered his life's work and regarded the outcome of sending the report out to the world.

If Nature was determined to wipe Humanity off of the face of the world, so be it- he wasn't going to stand in the way. He forgot about the report, married his co-worker who saved his life, where they lived out their days living in a desert commune that was 100% self-sufficient and off the grid.

It was there that First Contact occurred with an advanced alien world. Since the inhabitants of the commune were the only ones that had demonstrated self sufficiency and therefore, responsibility to visit other worlds, they were given the secrets of the universe and left the world that only they had the knowledge to save. Monarch butterflies were the last species to finally die out...

vanisher posted:

Just finished tracing back the creation of BYOB to the very first marijuana plant ever smoked

Dungeon Ecology posted:

oh man guys i think the butterfly i just ate is starting to kick in

vanisher posted:

Help butterfly man, theres robbers at the bank!

(B man flaps his wings a little)

"There. That begins a chain of events that eventually lead to the robbers becoming reformed and returning the money several years from now."

FutonForensic posted:

A butterfly flaps its wings, causing a breeze that directly blows a hole straight through Bruce Wayne's parents, killing them in cold blood

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(goes back in time and releases a butterfly at the exact location that creates a future where this thread is goldmined)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Clowner posted:

(goes back in time and releases a butterfly at the exact location that creates a future where this thread is goldmined)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

The Clowner posted: