Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Snake should be Flaming Tier btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm pretty sure snake's rear end was buffed since the e3 demo but I can't confirm

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
falcon represent

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

wow, huge gap between mario and dr mario. I wonder what’s the story there.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Snake should be Flaming Tier btw

yah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Is the online going to be good. I don’t know anyone who plays it IRL and it sucked on WiiU.

It's probably gonna be [Aris voice] trashj but I'm also getting peer pressured into buying it. At least my IRL friends are also getting this one so I can whip their asses, nobody i knew had a Wii U.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anyway, Very Gay checking in. At least on day 1, my Sm4sh Main is Flaming.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what's the cheapest ethernet adapter that works

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Literally any of them. They're like 5 dollars on amazon.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Literally any of them. They're like 5 dollars on amazon.

This incorrect, some do not so do a quick check before buying.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The USB3 Ugreen one is most recommended. It's like $14.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don’t at me.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i liked ryu and bayonetta in smash 4 so ive got no idea where i stand on this chart

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
neutral gay here.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i havent played smash since melee was the newest one so no clue who im gonna end up liking

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I loved brawl the best because the supers were cool and I couldn’t care less about competitive smash bros if I tried

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
chaotic gay

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
me, to my switch in 5 and a half hours

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ol yeller posted:

chaotic gay

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I feel like there are plenty of valid gay reasons to play just about every character there is in Smash. Imo, sorting them into top/vers/bottom categories would make for a more compelling chart.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ZSS as Flaming makes no sense to me.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

In Training posted:

ZSS as Flaming makes no sense to me.

The type of flaming gays I could see maining Zero Suit Samus are like, the ariana grande stan kind of gay, where they post on social media bragging about when their pop diva of choice is in the billboard top 100 as if it's a personal accomplishment.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
LDR stans main Dark Samus

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

goferchan posted:

LDR stans main Dark Samus

Lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Skylark posted:

I feel like there are plenty of valid gay reasons to play just about every character there is in Smash. Imo, sorting them into top/vers/bottom categories would make for a more compelling chart.

*looks at knuc and waits*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skylark posted:

The type of flaming gays I could see maining Zero Suit Samus are like, the ariana grande stan kind of gay, where they post on social media bragging about when their pop diva of choice is in the billboard top 100 as if it's a personal accomplishment.

Lol

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Im sure im going to end up playing this with gamecube controllers no matter what but im curious to try the pro controller a lil bit too cause i really like it. Plus it's laid out more like a gamecube controller than the wii u controllers, which had the right stick above the face buttons.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

:hai:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Skylark posted:

Im sure im going to end up playing this with gamecube controllers no matter what but im curious to try the pro controller a lil bit too cause i really like it. Plus it's laid out more like a gamecube controller than the wii u controllers, which had the right stick above the face buttons.

the wiiu pro controller layout is my favourite

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

pre loaded smash and got the fighter pass. let's do this

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

trying to jack off posted:

Ya i rly liked those controllers i wasnt trying to knock it! Theyre great. Its just less like the gamecube controller, which i only care about when im playing smash.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
*putting down my dew for a second to ask if master chief has been added*

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

flaming gay here, glad to be reunited with my number one gal tonight. Seconding the popular opinion that snake is far queerer than this simple graph could hope to depict.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

Same.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Oh I didn't know there was a season pass. Any way to buy it outside of the bundle?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Watching a movie with Samus, drafting Evil Cole Samus for my amateur hockey league

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh I didn't know there was a season pass. Any way to buy it outside of the bundle?

Afaik you can only get it with the game? Which is weird.. i hope they start selling it separately cause i bought the base game for now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Watching a movie with Samus, drafting Evil Cole Samus for my amateur hockey league

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the bundle didn't really discount it so i'll wait.

even sakurai said to only buy the pass if you have faith in ninty because no one knows what itll include yet lol im sure there'll be more options later, 4 let you buy each character individually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They did the same thing with XBC2 at launch but it eventually went on sale separate