Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Good job Rarity, good job Good Place. Truly a show that should never be considered as overhyped despite all the fanfare around it. NBC should build up a solid Thursday night around it just to make me happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Fast Luck posted:

... 20-year-old show, still going strong, come on that's cool...

This also describes VD. :nallears:

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

It's fun watching the clips and judging what the shows are like just from that. A few I've completed, a few I gave up on, one I loved and lost track of over a decade ago (wtf venture bros) and some I should get around to someday.

Great work Rarity, "thanks 'til you're better paid" as my Survivor watching buddy likes to say.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
What are the numbers on how many have voted in each year of the top ten list?

TVIV seems a bit slim of late.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rocksicles posted:

What are the numbers on how many have voted in each year of the top ten list?

TVIV seems a bit slim of late.

We normally come in around 50 or so

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Great work as always Rarity! I'm only sorry I wasn't able to follow the countdown and chime in as the posts were flying. I'm content with where everything landed and have an impossibly large list of new shows to tackle. Thanks to all those who participated and hope you see you next year.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I fell off Atlanta hard this season, guess I should see if youtube kept it recorded.

That being said, I can't fathom why this list didn't go 1: The Orville, 2. The Good Place, 3. The Expa, oh ok you guys got that one right. Gotham is 4.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Orville only aired 1 episode in 2018!!!

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Regy Rusty posted:

The Orville only aired 1 episode in 2018!!!

Still better than ST:D! :haw:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Still better than ST:D! :haw:

Well, no argument there

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rarity posted:

Conversely we must also recognise TVIV's Biggest Hipster, the goon who ignored the most of this year's top hits. BSam has had a grip on this title for the last two years but he blew it all by voting for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and in his place the new winner is... Lurdiak!

poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

BSam posted:

poo poo.

You sold out, Mr. Mainstream!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Rarity posted:

Conversely we must also recognise TVIV's Biggest Hipster, the goon who ignored the most of this year's top hits. BSam has had a grip on this title for the last two years but he blew it all by voting for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and in his place the new winner is... Lurdiak!

Somehow it feels wrong to be voted top hipster despite having 3 Marvel shows in my list.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for all your hard work Rarity. Sorry i didn't get my list in time. I look forward to checking out all your embedded videos and recalculating what the results would have been if my list was counted once I'm home from work.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Great work as ever, Rarity!

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Yes! I can't imagine how many hours you spent on all of that! It should be up on the frontpage, amazing work!

I really enjoyed the countdown and am looking forward to next year's!!! :woop:

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Great work, Rarity, once again. I'm always so honored when you pull one of my quotes!

bou
Aug 3, 2006

Thank you very much for organizing this event in such a masterful manner again, Rarity!

I wish for more participation next year. It would be well deserved.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

bou posted:

Thank you very much for organizing this event in such a masterful manner again, Rarity!

I wish for more participation next year. It would be well deserved.

echoing this praise, this is one of my favorite annual threads on these forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
Rarity, thank you

i read this thread instead of sepinwall and i am psychically richer for it

i did not participate bc i didn't enjoy ten shows this year enough to rank them, and unlike some ppl i won't pad out a list with reality shows (exception for drag race that poo poo is legit)

next year i will provide pull quotes for the 5 shows i still enjoy and i have zero expectation that they will be used

appreciate you and again, thank you