Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I apologize for this kind of being stripped down and not as fancy as what some of you guys have put down

10 Happy!
All this needs is a Mike Patton score and it would be perfect (or at least jump much higher on this list)
9 Preacher season 3
Still going strong and hopefully will get stronger with the next season
8 FLCL Alternative
Much better than FLCL Progressive, this short series didn't merely just try to capture the lightning in the bottle insanity that was FLCL, but instead told a good story that I found pretty relateable
7 First We Feast Presents Hot Ones Season 7 (I think?)
This season had Jeff Goldblum, Tenacious D, and Weird Al being interviewed while they suffered under the cruel hotness of hot sauce, what's not to love?
6 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Vento Aureo
Ongoing but I love me some Italian trivia and batshit insane battles of wits and wills
5 Daredevil Season 3
Pissed off that the Marvel Netflix universe is basically collapsing in on itself, but this was a pretty good note for DD to end despite leaving some loose ends.
4 205 Live
This has been WWE's best show consistently for the year of 2018, just a bunch of cool crusierweights getting their poo poo in for an hour and having at least one great match week after week.
3 Better Call Saul Season 4
As someone who has never watched Breaking Bad its amazing how much I get out of this show without understanding the callforwards and deeper references; frankly I'm just hear to watch good rear end acting and for Bob Odenkirk to finally get his due.
2 Venture Bros Season 7
What can be said of this series in how it constantly changes its status quo for the better and keeps fresh despite being nearly 15 years old. I really do like how we are beyond the "It's a show about failure" and episodes are just about the fun awkward bullshit our heroes and villains get into. Also great utilization of guest voice actors like Mark Hamill and Paul F Thompkins
1 Marvel's Agents of Shield Season 5
As always I will vote for this show near the top mainly because its one of the few shows I will work myself into watching live and posting on TVIV; I found that this season worked hard with it's limitations in budget and location by once again relying on its great cast to lift the material with their amazing chemistry. Hoping the next two seasons have way less stakes involved and is more of a fun chill show than this season which put everyone through the ringer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU