Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I droped the ball, i didn't finish about 10 of the bigger shows.

1: 12 Monkeys - Best end to a show in a very long time. I'll miss this show

2: The Expanse - I doubt this show will ever be out of my top 3, i love everything about it.

3: Titans - Exactly what i wanted out of a DC show, brutally violent and realistic dialog, no shying away from bringing up characters, regardless of us probably never getting them.
Crappy finale because of restructuring fuckery, but it still ended strong with the after credit scene. People have plenty of nerd issues with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5tGgEXPUlU

4: Cobra Kai - Best revival show, period. I'm dying to see if they can replicate it's charm.

5: Travelers - I wasn't going to included this show, but the fact that Amanda Tapping directed the great finale last season and the opener this season plus another one later in the season.

6: Killing Eve - Sandra Oh is an easy sell, but everyone on this show loving crushed it.

7: Strike Back - I'm dying on this hill. Novin is awesome.

8: Cloak and Dagger - My fav marvel show of the year. The kid who play Ty is a drat good actor.

9: Impulse - I didn't think this would end up on the list, but here we are.

10: Last Ship - A fitting end to Star Trek: Murica. They literally threw the kitchen sink at the show and made it stick. Peter Weller directed a arthouse masterpiece in this season.

I'm putting this here so i can find it next year.
Having watched the first episode of Deadly Class , it's my fav show of 2019 so far, i'm half way through it at midnight. It's perfect.

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Dec 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can we get a best in show for music in a tv show next year?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Escobarbarian posted:

Man how had I not heard of Black Earth Rising until this thread

I banged it's drum pretty hard, i even self awarded the chick a bafta or a daytime emmy. But it ended up in the premium tv pile i didn't finish

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
What are the numbers on how many have voted in each year of the top ten list?

TVIV seems a bit slim of late.