Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

I've withdrawn a little this past year. Life and trauma etc. But I did watch some tv.

10 Sense8
I've fallen behind a little on my tv viewing this year, so I'm putting this at 10 more as a reminder to myself to loving watch it.

09 Marvel's Daredevil
I kept up with the netflix marvel shows, but not much else in comic book tv shows. The new Daredevil season was good.

08 The Shivering Truth
I don't know what to think about this, but whatever it is, I will be thinking it for a long time.

07 Nailed it!
They make some cakes, but aren't good at making cakes. I wonder what will happen.

06 The Marvelous Mrs Maisel
Another cheat here, season 1 was so good and from out of nowhere that I am shocked I haven't seen season 2 yet. But even if I had it would likely place around here.

05 Taskmaster
A very strong line up made for some funny tv. One of my favourite shows, I want more of it.

04 Who is America?
The highlight of this show was the art gallery lady who was game enough to go along with Baron Cohens character in the name of art.

03 The Chris Gethard Show
This is a good show, sad it's gone but looking forward to whatever Chris moves on to next.

02 Black Mirror
I couldn't say how much of Bandersnatch I have watched, but enough to have really enjoyed both the episode in itself and the gimmick.

01 Doctor Who
Only ten episodes this year, but there were literally no bad episodes (one or two bad moments like the moral at the end of Kablam, but whatever). Consistantly good ratings also. The new doctor is brilliant and so are the new companions, one in particular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rarity posted:

Conversely we must also recognise TVIV's Biggest Hipster, the goon who ignored the most of this year's top hits. BSam has had a grip on this title for the last two years but he blew it all by voting for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and in his place the new winner is... Lurdiak!

poo poo.