Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Hopefully I'm getting this in just under the wire. I didn't get around to everything I wanted to watch this year (Sabrina probably would have earned a spot based on the little I saw of it) but the things I did watch were (mostly) pretty great.

10. Altered Carbon - The show is absolutely stunning, and the action is pretty fun, too.

9. Brooklyn Nine-Nine - This show remains hilarious and charming, and I'm glad it gets to continue.

8. Riverdale - It's still absolutely trashy garbage on purpose and I can't help but love it.

7. Sneaky Pete - The second season didn't grab me nearly as much as the first season did, but it's still great nevertheless.

6. The Venture Brothers - I just got around to this show this year, and I binged through the entirety of it in a couple of weeks. I appreciate both their commitment to world-building and their willingness to wipe it all away as soon as it get stale.

5. Happy! - I watched this show in a week based solely on recommendations from this thread, and I absolutely loved it. It's dark humor tuned just right.

4. Santa Clarita Diet - Speaking of dark humor, the second season of this was great. Timothy Olyphant is a treasure.

3. American Vandal - It is absolutely absurd that this show ever worked at all, that they managed to pull it off twice, and that it got cancelled.

2. Better Call Saul - Vince Gilligan and Co. are still making television, and that's fantastic news for us all. The performances are fantastic, and while I know that some people have had problems with the Jimmy and Gus storylines not meshing I haven't felt a problem with those at all.

1. The Good Place - Speaking of shows that shouldn't have worked on paper, and speaking of show runners making incredible television, the Good Place is still running strong. This is one of the only shows I bother keeping up with week-to-week, and it is absolutely worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU