Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I'm glad it's not just me whose now probably years behind on a bunch of shows I like. Mrs. Maisel will undoubtedly be in the top 3 when I get around to s2, after binging s1 on an 8 hour transatlantic flight, but those are the breaks. Hopefully enough other people caught it to give it the love it assuredly deserves.

10. Colony

After a bit of a disappointing 2nd season, this year was truly back on form, full of excitement and suspense. And it kills me I can't ever recommend the show to anyone, because what's the loving point now it's been cancelled. An utter shame.

9. American Vandal

I thought the first season was more smart and entertaining than funny, but the second installment just felt better across the board. I love that I can call something based around poop and dick jokes 'smart', too.

8. The Chris Gethard Show

So the first three shows on my list are all dead, I guess that says a lot about my taste. I'm really glad Chris got to end this on his own terms, though, and managed to bring the wildness of a cable access show to actual, real TV. Awesome achievement.

7. Glow

First season was great, second season was great. Third season prediction? Also great.

6. People Just Do Nothing

The earlier seasons were always the best, but a solid send off to a show that has managed to become a cultural phenomenon back in the UK. Rinse it.

5. Barry

NoHo Hank is the best character on TV, fight me if you don't agree.

4. The Good Place

I think this is the only active sitcom* on network TV that I'm not even a little bit bored of and wanting to move on from.

* Brooklyn 99 and AP Bio are probably both still fine, we'll see how they fare in the new year.

3. Big Mouth

I love how a show about uncontrollable, perverted, imaginary monster has somehow become the defacto 'growing up' experience. First season good, second season definitely better.

2. Taskmaster (UK)

Didn't get around to watching this for years, then watched all 7 seasons in a row. Wife originally hated it, then fell in love with it. It's a great way for me to introduce her to UK people she wouldn't know otherwise, it's good bonding TV and it's a shame the US version was never going to quite get it.

1. The Americans

Would feel wrong for it to be anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I feel based on last season I would’ve possibly #1d Maisel if I’d had chance to see s2 this year. I now kinda wanna know where Bunheads landed, because 6 is a pretty solid showing for an ASP show I think.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Good job Rarity, good job Good Place. Truly a show that should never be considered as overhyped despite all the fanfare around it. NBC should build up a solid Thursday night around it just to make me happy.