Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What is Wobbling and Freezing and Infinite Stalling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Playing this popular game the established way the two semi-pro smash players in the forum have done for 60,000,000 hours is not in the spirit of the Invitational if you ask me. Now then... What's wobbling? Sounds like someone complaining about a legitimant strategy to me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*disguises voice as Woody Allen* Uhh, I'll ehrrm. I'll play if... If there's a rule, a rule that, you know, that if it's 100 man, uh, FFA, on the biggest possible ehermm, map, and if Wormskull gets a +1000 handicap.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dark Samus Is Banned Due To Her Up Smash Exploit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

rule suggestion: all smash players must bath at least once the week of the tournament

gently caress off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*leans back so the nut stink rises into the air with renewed vigor* Anyone know the deets on the map selection yet?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*gets caught on camera rubbing my rear end crack and under my chin and smelling my hand while in training chortles drunkenly*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I changed my mind I just had to watch 80 seconds of 1v1 at the tail end of a 2v2 match and it made me want to blow my balls off with a 12 gauge. The tourney is cancelled.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Make it a 8 player FFA and the last two players have to turn the game off and play ST.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Da fuq?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm relieved, not only because I'll never learn how to play this in time, but this would be probably the shittiest online laggy whatever game we've ever done, and probably suck rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ferroque posted:

Is UCF being used?

Uh... *checks cue card* Definitely.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I frankly care more about being able to play on more than just the plain old final destination maps, than whether there's items. I could take or leave the items. I wanna play on wild maps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The really epic wild dynamic poo poo don't happen in ST or Tekkens or whatevers like it does in Smash, but you don't play those games for that, is my thoughts on it, whereas Smash gives it to you almost perfectly if you let it. But whatever... When's the tourney date.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it's in the OP don't flame me. I didn't read it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*claps hands together and grins evilly* Who wants to be on my team? lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope I unlock Ryu by the end of the week.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat the training mode is deece.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

New Rules:
- Go to http://nquake.com/ and download the installer
- imp.zone port 69555
- 1v1, BO3
- Maps: 1 pick each, aerowalk for tiebreaker
- No HPBs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon posted:

Starting at 8:00 would also be nice

I wouldn't be able to make this time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The best for me are Sunday or Monday after 5PM, or after 9PM on any other day.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I brought up a good point, that is, that the game has been out for only a week and anyone new only has this one week to learn how to play it when Smash has a history of the other half of the forum playing it for years. The only way that would be right is if all the vets got paired up with the newbs for their teams.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The other invitational was games everyone or mostly everyone was relatively new to.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can you queue up as a Duo Squad and take on al comer’s.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The idea of a tourney is you keep doing it every week. Idk why everyone assumes after Sunday we are all going to uninstall Smash.

When was the second Waku Waku 7 tourney bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm gonna join Worm's team.

Alright.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[said while removing my fishnet stockings] Don’t get any ideas though kid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*blows weakly into a kazoo to celebrate the arrival of the worlds most flagrant tier whores*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Wow, nice homophobia. Gonna make it twice as sweet when I ground your nice little rear end into paste.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Bro...you dont even know who's on my team.

Oh yeah?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I should of bet 1,000,000 dollars that I knew it was buff. gently caress you. Traitor to newbs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you gently caress this for me I will make sure you never stream in this town again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Smash is for nerds anyway, why don't you pay a real game like xcom2

*slits your throat (Thinking the scene from Mr show where David Cross slits the fat kid's throat)*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t know how to sign up as a team or whom my partner is so sort it out butch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009