Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wow sounds freaking epic cant wait to see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lmao

you're like me with the memorization of the Simpsons and SNL. PM me if you ever want my VHS rips of all those 90s SNL episodes that Hulu refuses to air in full

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

EE sees any game involving bouncing on platforms and poo poo like neo sees the matrix combined with terminator and robocop vision

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The chiefs look like poo poo tonight its gonna take a lot more thsn one mistake for them to win

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Can’t touch Brady or you lose 100 yards. loving pussies.

Yeah sorry the churfs cant get annadvantage without cheating

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Football is so much more awesome now that they stop play every five monutes to check if the ball went a millimeter over someones arm or not and that you arent allowed to try and stop someone from throwing or catching s ball

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gronk just took a fat 3ft poo poo on two Queefs.

Lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Earlier someone touchéd mahomes leg and the other two defenders stopped in their tracks so hey wouldn’t get a call, which allowed him to throw for a first down.

And that pass interference call inthe end zone when the defender grabbed the guy who was in the act of catching the ball

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Billichick looks like he should be on a box of fishsticks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

loving bullshit thats holding the dude loving fell lol these loving refs are killing me

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Playing defense is illegall

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

American McGay posted:

Gave Tom too much time idiots.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

If by some miracle the chiefs still win this its off some insanely bullshit calls

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Tom brady plays the shortclock like a devils fiddle

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The Patriots got 30 yards free because someone’s glove touched Tom Brady’s Jersey. gently caress you.

Same poo poo for mahomo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(acid house dubstep 7 Nation Army remix starts playing) Your rear end better call somebody.

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Time to call nine guys in nine different states to see if the ball went a cm over a guys arm agsin

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

good news everybody. i just heard ralp is back as admin and is going to permaban the op and gas this thread because it hasnt been about video games for an hour

Sorry its not on a loving retarded oval field

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Get Gronked On Bitty

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

For the second time today a chief was btfo by based whiteman

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

[quote="trying to jack off" post="491842471"]
that is definitely related to my post in any way

Youre a sad little australian bitch and they play football on retarded looking oval fields doen there because they all have their heads jamned up their assholes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Mahomo looks like idiot wind bob dylan

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao at the kicker all amped up for barely making a thirty yard kick as if he just sacked every qb in the league

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Theyre called the chiefs but tom brady has made them his squalls

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Finally got up to pss and grab a seltzer which took so much effort i did the same gesture as thst chiefs kicker after sitting back down

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Tom brady coming out onto the field hovering with little rocks and grass and poo poo rising in the air around him

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

What’s the point of a game clock if it’s first TD wins bullshit.

Idk dude the playoff sudden death poo poo is so bad

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Embarrassing to let him just run right down the middle to win in the championship game overtime lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

jack nicholson nodding at all the shots of sobbing cheifs fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

which one goes up your rear end in a top hat first?