Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Yobgoblin posted:

guess i'll watch your fightcade replays and practice on cammy players that are better than you are lol

e: you guys are just mad because fyad got deleted and i can do things with my loving guitar hands that you'll never be able to accomplish in your entire loving lives, so yeah, you're cowards. *plays a shred version of guile's theme*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lmfao i missed this. good fuckin riddance, i accepted what i thought was a spare steam key of dishonored 2 in the free games thread from him once and he spent the next three months pinging me at least a few times a week asking if i wanted to play steam games then getting really passive aggressive when i said no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i tried throwing a couple of free games at him to try to get him off my back bcause i thought he was going to try and find me to wear my skin or some poo poo but surprise surprise that made it worse. what a whackjob

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Still salty that the Cyberbots IZI was erased from history. When's the next tourney.

let's all get that samsho collection and do a samsho 2 tourney

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

God bless IT

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Severely misread this at first.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

P-Mack posted:

What are the tournament rules on WiFi connections, modern controls, and horny alternate costumes?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

you can turn off each one specifically I think

*loads gun*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

me every five seconds: That's right steve.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Big congrats to Guy who hasn't posted here in 4 years, guy who may or may not post here, God Tier Lurker Gatekeeper, guy from Discord, and Kongming for the top 5 spots

https://challonge.com/x91nj18s/standings

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011