Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just catching up now, EP4: Our Howard is just such a loving doormat lol. Guy beats me up for something I'm in no way responsible so let me go apologize for putting my face in the way of his fist and then tell a nice story about his family. The other Howard could definitely learn to be a bit more diplomatic though, you'd think in his line of work it would be quite beneficial. Anyway, great show, great season so far. Really glad I have a few more episodes lined up already :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I usually hate it when they stop the narrative in the middle of something exciting and do a flashback episode but this one was drat good and really explained a lot to make everything fit together. This show is so great.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
On second thought, I'm not sure I like the management reveal. It totally makes sense but I think I preferred the ambiguity we had before where I could imagine they were using the briefcase communicators to talk to some aliens or hosed up interdimensional beings.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Great show, great finale. I was ready for S3 to be taken over by Amazon or something but the way they wrapped everything up I'm not sure it's necessary, as much as I'd love to see more Howards loving poo poo up.

They could always bust out the angle grinder and re-open the crossing of course, in fact that would be kind of necessary to avoid becoming a regular spy thriller, but I don't see the motivation for doing that at this point. Without that we're left with what, the flu and maybe some more sleeper cells?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
What a twist, who would've thought Counterpart was a documentary from the futuret