Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dynastesaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Please hit me with that beautiful Christmas kitten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
We're up to $2035 so far + 100 euros which I'm too lazy to convert but I'm pretty sure euros are worth more than dollars right now so yay for breaking the 2100 mark. pounds (lol I'm stupid)

https://imgur.com/a/lkqzjw9

A kind poster has been matching all your donations btw, and I assume may continue to do so as I update the OP. :)

Lightning Knight fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Dec 23, 2018

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Lightning Knight posted:

We're up to $2035 so far + 100 euros which I'm too lazy to convert but I'm pretty sure euros are worth more than dollars right now so yay for breaking the 2100 mark.

https://imgur.com/a/lkqzjw9

A kind poster has been matching all your donations btw, and I assume may continue to do so as I update the OP. :)

Uh is that image supposed to have names on it? IDGI

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

WhatEvil posted:

Uh is that image supposed to have names on it? IDGI

A poster has been matching the donations of other posters and the names correspond to people who donated.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

I can''t donate blood for reasons, but can I suggest for Canadians, and even worldwide, the Terry Fox Foundation for cancer research?

Here's the charity intelligence score

EDIT:

Made my donation

Can I get the bunny avatar please?

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Dec 23, 2018

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I have given of my money, since I fuckin' hate needles.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Hi, I donated to RAINN.

I would like this av:

FogOgg
Aug 7, 2004

Fun Shoe
I just learned about and set up a monthly donation to RAICES:

Can I have that adorable swimming doggo?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Donated to MSF:

just the gang tag, puhleez

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I can't donate blood anemia but I just want to say how proud I am of all you guys!

Great work LK & PPJ! :3:

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer
$50 to MSF, and my employer will be matching.

Just the gang tag also for me please.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Never made it to the hospital I was going to donate blood to. Apparently the city is closing it. Because of course.

Instead:

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

the swimming doggo is cool

e: you know what, mod's choice. go wild

cochise fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 23, 2018

TheHoodedClaw
Jul 26, 2008

Can't give blood any more after receiving a transfusion - drat those mad cows, - so a £20 donation to MSF instead. Could I have the Xmas puppies and the gang tag please?

https://imgur.com/a/xxueSyt

TheHoodedClaw fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Dec 23, 2018

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Never made it to the hospital I was going to donate blood to. Apparently the city is closing it. Because of course.

:smith:

I'm about to update the OP and queue avatar changes if PPJ hasn't already, good job goon friends.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Great idea.
Sent to DWB

Just gang tag please, if this counts.

pro starcraft loser fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Dec 24, 2018

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe
Nice work, everyone! :golfclap:

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Lightning Knight posted:

:smith:

I'm about to update the OP and queue avatar changes if PPJ hasn't already, good job goon friends.

Oh, right. I’ll take a gang tag since some angry D&Der will change my av anyway

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

:toxx: my appointment. Gang tag only, thanks.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Can't donate blood for three more months due to quarantine after vacation. Did donate $25 to MSF though, on top of my recurring $10/month.

If I could get this Pol Pot AV replaced by Vo Nguyen Giap that would be awesome, otherwise the gang tag is nice too.

E: image!

E2: I'll just donate some to Lowtax for the AV, it's all good.

Potrzebie fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Dec 26, 2018

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Potrzebie posted:

Can't donate blood for three more months due to quarantine after vacation. Did donate $25 to MSF though, on top of my recurring $10/month.

If I could get this Pol Pot AV replaced by Vo Nguyen Giap that would be awesome, otherwise the gang tag is nice too.

Can you post a picture/screenshot of the email they sent you with your name edited out? I can accept as a PM/email if you don’t want to post it publicly.

also I can’t give you an avatar of other thing even if I was so inclined because it has to be on the servers but when I get home tonight I’ll queue up the next round of avatar/gang tag changes.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
IT'S FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US, MELON FARMERS!!

The 4 is for 4 lifetime pints.

Matenwa Learning Center provides education in Haiti, and it provides it in the Creole language that children speak at home instead of French like the traditional schools. GBS had a charity drive for them two years in a row and I continue to donate to them.

Militaires Medecins San Frontieres. Aric Kleppin is Wheez The Roux, a TFF poster that tragically died at 26.

RAINN. Their email had the donation amount at the end so I don't have the splash banner, but the text should show enough.

Lowtax's Spine fund (not an actual charity). My previous donation was for $420.69 so I donated $479.31to get it to an even $900. The donation page wouldn't let me do $1000 like the other pages. I was "Outrageous Lumpwad" before, I can't wait to hit submit and see what it changed to.

Ooh, I'm a Golden Grandma.

If anyone can make a Christmas version of my av, that would be neato.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Dec 23, 2018

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
:eyepop: I can’t photoshop but uh, I’ll look into it, thanks my dude!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I donated my last $12 to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre in Melbourne, the awful app won’t let me upload a picture for some reason

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost

Made a donation to RAINN! I’d like a gang tag if this qualifies, but I like my avatar so I’ll hang onto it unless someone wants to add a Santa hat to the teddy bear. If it doesn’t qualify, oh well I still made a donation to a great cause!

Giant Metal Robot
Jun 14, 2005

Taco Defender

Giant Metal Robot posted:

I lived in Europe for three years in the nineties and almost Europe for a few in the teens. Apparently that means permanent deferral because of mad cow disease. I wish their website would have told me that.

I guess money will have to do.

Money time

Puppy av please.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Just scrolling through this thread made me feel lightheaded so I donated money instead

Just the tag please

edit: jfc I post so rarely I apparently forgot how to embed images

ANIME AKBAR fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Dec 24, 2018

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Koalas Massacre posted:

I can't donate blood anemia but I just want to say how proud I am of all you guys!

Great work LK & PPJ! :3:

Glad you are here. There is a charity that you usually recommend but for the life of me I can’t remember which one it is. Wanted to donate to that for this since I can’t get my BP down what’s the point in running and training for a 5k if your drat blood pressure is still high as gently caress :rant:

Thanks

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Sadly they won't take my blood anymore. Instead I donated $150 to The Smith Family. They are an Australian charity that works with disadvantaged youth, aiming to break the cycle of poverty. Earlier this month I also donated about $300 worth of toys to their Christmas toy drive. No av or gang tag thanks.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Spiffster posted:

Glad you are here. There is a charity that you usually recommend but for the life of me I can’t remember which one it is. Wanted to donate to that for this since I can’t get my BP down what’s the point in running and training for a 5k if your drat blood pressure is still high as gently caress :rant:

Thanks
Wayne County Safe! They help victims of sexual assault and trafficking. They give counseling, pay for rape kits etc here in Detroit and Wayne County. It's one if the only programs around here worth a drat, mostly because it's overseen by actual social workers and forensic examiners.

You can donate at http://wcsafe.org

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Y'all are amazing, whether you're giving your precious fluids, ::10bux::, or hundreds of ::10bux::

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Do you want a new av or a gang tag or?...

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Since I cant donate blood I donated to UNICEF so I can undo some dumb antivaxxer damage.

Gang tag plz.

Negative Entropy fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Dec 25, 2018

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I just donated $50 to Doctors Without Borders! Can I get the gang tag added in addition to my Assless Chaps tag?

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

This is a good thread. I'm useless for needles 'n blood 'n things so I gave $80 USD to RAINN

and as a fellow Canadian I gave $50 in maplesyrup funbux to the Terry Fox Foundation

Hook me up with w/e, I love surprises!

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Party Plane Jones posted:

Do you want a new av or a gang tag or?...

Oh sorry didn't see the tag thing, just tag please.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
$100 to RAICES

$100 to RAINN

$100 to Young Center for Immigrant Children's Rights

Hit me with just that gang tag, please.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I can't really give blood, its hard to find a major vein and theres a high risk of accidentally getting a nerve. So, I decided to donate money to the Human Fund instead.

I also gave money to the Young Center for Immigrant Childrens Rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Fulchrum posted:

I can't really give blood, its hard to find a major vein and theres a high risk of accidentally getting a nerve. So, I decided to donate money to the Human Fund instead.

I also gave money to the Young Center for Immigrant Childrens Rights.

The prodigal son returneth! What avatar do you want, if any?

Lightning Knight fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Dec 26, 2018