Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Finally got the email from MSF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Every one so far has either declined the tag/av, gotten the tag/av, or is queued for it (merry christmas admins, no rush), so in a day or two when the admins have had a chance to process the queue I'll double check again I didn't miss anyone.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

I would love just the tag.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lightning Knight posted:

The prodigal son returneth! What avatar do you want, if any?

Puppies and blood.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

That blood drive is an awesome idea, thanks for bringing it to the Germany thread's attention! I haven't donated blood in ages (the last time was in March 2009, to be precise), so this was a great motivator to finally get off my rear end again and donate some :)

Hit me up with just the tag, please

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Not the greatest pic, but it should be enough...

E: just the tag for me, thanks.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Ahh, the high school gym blood drive. That's where I first donated. After my donation was done I greyed out at the snack table. Yay!

torgo
Aug 13, 2003

Fun Shoe
I gave $50 to RAICES.

Please banish my 15+ year old stupid newbie avatar with that adorable swimming puppy. I could handle stupid newbie, or even the short lived toilet lord avatar, but Trump Lover needs to go. I'll take the gang tag too, please.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
If you are currently probated and reading this thread, :siren: I will accept your submissions (and theoretically PPJ will as well) by PM, or you may send them to me at lightningknightsa@gmail.com. :siren:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

I donated to Doctor's Without Borders.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

tomapot posted:

I'm a D&D lurker but had this thread bookmarked since the start waiting for my bonus to come in.

Just realized that you're taking donations to other charities, I spread the love at the end of the year. Not sure if these count but I gave for the first time to Southern Poverty Law Center and gave my annual to ACLU (thank Trump's travel ban which got me off my rear end to finally donate to them two years ago).

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
I like my current av, don't want a tag, and can't donate blood, but I certainly invite rapists and other sexual assaulters to roast merrily in hell.

Wingnut Ninja fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Dec 28, 2018

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008

Just the tag for me, please!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Dec 28, 2018

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Thanks for the impetus to do something since I'm not allowed to donate blood :(

Could I please have the tag but keep my av?

iajanus fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Dec 30, 2018

Hawkeye
Jun 2, 2003
My wife and I were looking for an immigration based charity for part of our annual EOY donations, so we went with a recommendation from here.

I rarely post but will take the Rabbit AV. I don't need the tag and feel free to remove the current AV text.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Neat, didn't know there was another goon drive until I randomly clicked on a tag!

Can I have a rabbit, George? (please keep the old gangtag).

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

YC it is: I'll keep the Nick Mullen and take the gang tag, but lose the dumb red text since that obviously wasn't ever going to happen.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

I got lazy and used the post-donation pages instead of the e-mails because there was less to blank out.

Since I can't donate blood, I donated $100 to each of 5 charities. If possible, I'd love to have both the thanksgiving av and the gang tag. If not, just the gang tag.

Charities: bread for the city, caring bridge, st judes, peer forward (formerly college summit), international rescue committee.

Zauper fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Dec 29, 2018

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
Haven't donated blood for over 6 years, thanks for the incentive to do it now!

Just the Gang tag please.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I'll pick that bunny avatar. aalso cant edit quickly on imgur for the time being which is annoying.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Koalas Massacre posted:

Wayne County Safe! They help victims of sexual assault and trafficking. They give counseling, pay for rape kits etc here in Detroit and Wayne County. It's one if the only programs around here worth a drat, mostly because it's overseen by actual social workers and forensic examiners.

You can donate at http://wcsafe.org

This one is for you KM!

https://imgur.com/a/ohp76hM

Gang tag would be nice if that’s still active.

Also sorry for donating so late.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gift of Life and Puppy Please.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Due to scheduling I cant donate blood until after the drive is over, but

:toxx:

I will post proof once I get a chance.

Having some puppies in a tag would be great.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
:siren: We're going to be extending this to the 15th of january in order to get late entrants and process final blood donations :siren:

(mainly since we started this in the middle of december instead of the beginning of the month)

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Party Plane Jones posted:

:siren: We're going to be extending this to the 15th of january in order to get late entrants and process final blood donations :siren:

(mainly since we started this in the middle of december instead of the beginning of the month)

Gonna try to donate blood once more then!! Maybe it will take this time

froglet
Nov 12, 2009

You see, the best way to Stop the Boats is a massive swarm of autonomous armed dogs. Strafing a few boats will stop the rest and save many lives in the long term.

You can't make an Omelet without breaking a few eggs. Vote Greens.
I'm waiting in line to donate plasma right now! Apparently I'm one of the few in Auspol who is eligible to donate blood, lol.

froglet
Nov 12, 2009

You see, the best way to Stop the Boats is a massive swarm of autonomous armed dogs. Strafing a few boats will stop the rest and save many lives in the long term.

You can't make an Omelet without breaking a few eggs. Vote Greens.
I did it!

Can I have the tag and the adorable swimming puppy av?

https://imgur.com/a/ya4c3FC

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

lying crooked hillary

I love this forum

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Spent a week in cat jail so now I know what it's like in an ICE detention facility, probably. Hopefully this helps keep a kid out of one

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

VitalSigns posted:

Spent a week in cat jail so now I know what it's like in an ICE detention facility, probably. Hopefully this helps keep a kid out of one

do you want an avatar or a gang tag?

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

lol someone around here is extremely Not Mad about my posts :allears:

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Just wanted to say thanks for the av/tag change. It's more glorious than I could've imagined! :neckbeard:

Eighty
Jun 15, 2005

-snip-

Dropping in at the eleventh hour here. This is a really great idea!

Swimming dog and gang tag please.

Eighty fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jan 2, 2019

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Bungeyjump posted:

By coincidence I did this on Monday!

glowing-fish posted:

Chipping in with a 10 dollar donation to DWB/MSF:

Is it okay if this doubles with the $10 I am donating every time a Republican operative/flunky gets indicted or pleads guilty?

Need to know which avs you want and/or the gang tag for ya'll

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Need to know which avs you want and/or the gang tag for ya'll

I just want a gang tag, no avatar.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.
Does this count? If yes, Gang Tag only, please.

Urcher
Jun 16, 2006

Plasma donation booked. I've only done whole blood before but last time I was there they said they needed O- platelet donations and asked me to do a plasma donation so they can get a platelet count to see if I can donate platelets. This will be my 11th donation, I got a 10 donations badge last time.

Christmas bunny and gang tag please.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe
If it's about to end, let me say thanks to everyone that gave blood, and thanks to Xyven, for matching donations. Helluva move, my friend. :rock:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

KickerOfMice posted:

If it's about to end, let me say thanks to everyone that gave blood, and thanks to Xyven, for matching donations. Helluva move, my friend. :rock:

it says right in the title it ends jan 15 :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

it says right in the title it ends jan 15 :ssh:

Well I didn't pay attention to that! This is everyone else's fault!

Keep donating, fellow jerks!