Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational
Has anyone offered to match blood donations yet? Usually I just do double red three times a year because I'm lazy but if no one else has I'll :toxx: to donating platelets instead once for each person that donates before the 1/15 cutoff, up to the end of the year (so like 24-25 donations). Red Cross lets me donate once every 14 days with platelets so I can post bi-weekly updates in a side thread or something to hold to the toxx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational

Lightning Knight posted:

I'm willing to accept this from you up to the point that is medically safe for you to do so following the rules of your chosen donation place.

Since this thread will not remain open all year, you could send your proof to myself or PPJ or Ard via PM or email (my email is in my profile).

Yeah, I'll keep my health in mind and stop if any problems come up.

Anyways, one down:

I couldn't take pictures there since both arms and one hand had a needle in them, but those are the go home instructions they gave me afterwards. I'll get pictures before they tap the veins next time.