Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
If my BP is low enough I will donate later next week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Couldn’t yesterday because BP was to high. Stress from a flare up in my leg wasn’t helping. Trying again tomorrow

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Bp was too high again... :smith:

Gonna have to donate some cash instead of bleeding. Will touch back on Friday when I get paid.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Koalas Massacre posted:

I can't donate blood anemia but I just want to say how proud I am of all you guys!

Great work LK & PPJ! :3:

Glad you are here. There is a charity that you usually recommend but for the life of me I can’t remember which one it is. Wanted to donate to that for this since I can’t get my BP down what’s the point in running and training for a 5k if your drat blood pressure is still high as gently caress :rant:

Thanks

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Koalas Massacre posted:

Wayne County Safe! They help victims of sexual assault and trafficking. They give counseling, pay for rape kits etc here in Detroit and Wayne County. It's one if the only programs around here worth a drat, mostly because it's overseen by actual social workers and forensic examiners.

You can donate at http://wcsafe.org

This one is for you KM!

https://imgur.com/a/ohp76hM

Gang tag would be nice if that’s still active.

Also sorry for donating so late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Party Plane Jones posted:

:siren: We're going to be extending this to the 15th of january in order to get late entrants and process final blood donations :siren:

(mainly since we started this in the middle of december instead of the beginning of the month)

Gonna try to donate blood once more then!! Maybe it will take this time