Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
IT'S FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US, MELON FARMERS!!

The 4 is for 4 lifetime pints.

Matenwa Learning Center provides education in Haiti, and it provides it in the Creole language that children speak at home instead of French like the traditional schools. GBS had a charity drive for them two years in a row and I continue to donate to them.

Militaires Medecins San Frontieres. Aric Kleppin is Wheez The Roux, a TFF poster that tragically died at 26.

RAINN. Their email had the donation amount at the end so I don't have the splash banner, but the text should show enough.

Lowtax's Spine fund (not an actual charity). My previous donation was for $420.69 so I donated $479.31to get it to an even $900. The donation page wouldn't let me do $1000 like the other pages. I was "Outrageous Lumpwad" before, I can't wait to hit submit and see what it changed to.

Ooh, I'm a Golden Grandma.

If anyone can make a Christmas version of my av, that would be neato.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Dec 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Ahh, the high school gym blood drive. That's where I first donated. After my donation was done I greyed out at the snack table. Yay!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

mmj posted:

I couldn't take pictures there since both arms and one hand had a needle in them, but those are the go home instructions they gave me afterwards. I'll get pictures before they tap the veins next time.
And that's why I just give whole blood and not platelets because I can handle one needle but not three. Goonspeed :patriot: