Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
If you want I can give you the generic thanksgiving avatar of

to go with the gang tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Ryuga Death posted:

I don't know if this is sufficient. If it isn't, I can PM a bank statement or something more concrete.

If this is good enough, I'd like just the gang tag as long as it doesn't get rid of SA donate tag thing.

it's all good (also nothing can get rid of the sa donate tag)

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Title changes are in queue so they should be changed next hit unless you didn’t say what you wanted when posting.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Turmoil posted:

I donated $50 to Doctors Without Borders.

:siren: Please include in your post what avatar you want or if you don't want one, if you want to decline the gang tag, etc. We can keep your current avatar just add the gang tag if you prefer. :siren:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

BraveUlysses posted:

in honor of the absolutely loving insane craigslist CHUD who harassed me while making GBS threads his pants about democrats (on an ad i put up for a free nightstand) and said he was going to report me to ICE:

instead of giving me the gangtag could someone get rid of the stupid one i have right now?

you don't have a gang tag. those are tags given though donating directly to SA and I'm not sure we can get rid of them without admin fuckery

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

petit choux posted:

Okay. Sorry about that. I'm gonna hopefully remember to give blood Monday but at any rate, I made a little donation to MSF. I'd prefer a more profane gang tag but hey, flair is flair I guess.

realistically we can give you any gang tag you want if you don't want the gift of life one, so long as it's on the servers

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

Eh, I'll help the bees next time

Maybe I can design a gang tang for some environmental-based charity drive in the future? Still want that plat icon, but I understand that they can't just be given out wiley niley

I'll take the gangtag and if it's not too much trouble, Christmasify my av

i put your av to be uploaded to the server, might take a while

SgtScruffy posted:

I didn't realize I had to take a picture while I was donating, but I got the next best thing - the aftermath picture! Let me know if this counts!

do you want the gang tag/av?

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So we're furloughed and poo poo sucks but thats no excuse not to donate something. Hopefully when this ends I can donate more.

do you want the gang tag/av?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
:siren: We're going to be extending this to the 15th of january in order to get late entrants and process final blood donations :siren:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Condiv posted:

i couldn't donate today cause they apparently consider people who've lived in europe for 5 or more years a mad cow disease risk

i'll try again in france. hopefully they don't have the rules against homo/bisexual men donating like they do in the US

prions are a helluva loving thing, i'd imagine france might have much the same rules with regards to that. vcjd is basically impossible to spot

quote:

Similar regulations are in place in France and in Germany, where anyone having spent six months or more living in the UK between January 1980 and December 1996 is permanently banned from donating blood.

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Dec 31, 2018

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

dads friend steve posted:

it was about time imo

Would you like an avatar and/or gang tag?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Damo posted:

is it possible to get a hammer and sickle plat icon? or any plat icon really? if not it's all good, im set. i dont want an av or tag or anything else.

if you'd like the hammer/sickle icon donate to ZDR in the GBS thread and he'll hook you up; that's an admin change that he has to manually do

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Thesaurus posted:

It's for the homeless

Can I have an av?

Any particular preference, and do you want the tag as well?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

do you want a tag or an av change or what?

petit choux posted:

This image, if it's doable (Doom Gang, if you will):

that would need to be scaled down to the size of other gang tags

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
:siren: last day for this, folks; anybody with a scheduled blood/plasma/platelet donation speak out :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

mentalcontempt posted:

I have my first platelet donation scheduled for Saturday, if that still counts.

Still does, yeah.