Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

I have a recurring monthly donation of 10 euro a month to medecins du monde but I'm too lazy to dig up a bank statement to show that. I'd donate blood but I'm p sure i'm banned now after I let it slip that I had neurocardiogenic syncope last time I tried to donate plasma (about 5 years ago)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i'm gonna try to donate blood on the 31st, but I dunno if they'll let me

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i couldn't donate today cause they apparently consider people who've lived in europe for 5 or more years a mad cow disease risk

i'll try again in france. hopefully they don't have the rules against homo/bisexual men donating like they do in the US

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Party Plane Jones posted:

prions are a helluva loving thing, i'd imagine france might have much the same rules with regards to that. vcjd is basically impossible to spot

luckily i've never been to the UK, so I should be able to donate in france. US's red cross just has a blanket ban on anyone having lived in europe (france in my case) for more than 5 years

the only other possible issue is if france block homosexual/bisexual men from donating. in the US you can't have had any same-sex contact with a man for a year, so basically no non-celibate gay or bisexual men can donate blood

edit: looked it up and nope. 12 months celibacy if you want to donate blood while gay/bi

Condiv fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Dec 31, 2018