Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone here know if Save The Children is reputable and good? They have egood financials and seem pretty good. I know they had a sex scandal (?) in their executive ranks but that doesn't invalidate the rest of their operations, plus i think he's gone now

btw I donate a thousand dollars to Doctors Without Borders every year so you can count that if you want cspam, i'm only askin gabout this one because i also do an annual charity entry in a journal for my little nephew for xmas and i like to pick a new one every year to keep it interesting (otherwise it would be MSF 24/7 baby), alst year was hurricane maria relief in PR, this year I'm about to have achild of my own so I thought Save The Children could be nice. i like to keep it semi non political and child-friendly too bc i don't want to like, weaponize my christmas charity gift to him, even though my sister is cool and will make sure he grows up to care about stuff. don't worry i'll keep donating to that garbage in private

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I donated 280 to MSF, and I also have long donated 60 monthly to them, which brinsg my year total to 1k to MSF. I'm not gonna post proof of the monthly donation bc it's a pain, feel free to believe me or not

also donated 250 to save le children

i don't need no gang tag i'm justposting my donations to make our number biglier :love:

ty manifisto

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

BraveUlysses posted:

in honor of the absolutely loving insane craigslist CHUD who harassed me while making GBS threads his pants about democrats (on an ad i put up for a free nightstand) and said he was going to report me to ICE:

(to The Young Center)

instead of giving me the gangtag could someone get rid of the stupid one i have right now?

lol always put the item outside and make it no reply, for free stuff, imo