Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
in honor of the absolutely loving insane craigslist CHUD who harassed me while making GBS threads his pants about democrats (on an ad i put up for a free nightstand) and said he was going to report me to ICE:

(to The Young Center)

instead of giving me the gangtag could someone get rid of the stupid one i have right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Party Plane Jones posted:

you don't have a gang tag. those are tags given though donating directly to SA and I'm not sure we can get rid of them without admin fuckery

oh ok no biggie

alnilam posted:

lol always put the item outside and make it no reply, for free stuff, imo

lol i'm not giving out my address widely to have some sort of shithead deathrace to my doorstep

Arrgytehpirate posted:

post the story

BraveUlysses posted:

i had an end table on craigslist for like 2-3 weeks and wasnt getting any interest, so this morning, christmas fuckin morning, i moved it from paid to free ad, but i forgot to remove the 40 dollar price when i did so. so technically it was an ad selling something in the free section

lol just got this totally psycho email, guy flagged it for removal and then sent this:

merry christmas trump thread, chuds are miserable shitheads especially on christmas

BraveUlysses posted:

i got a live one boys!

hell yeah having a normal christmas, worried about being dismembered

BraveUlysses posted:

oh noes craigslist guy is gonna get me deported

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Dec 27, 2018

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
edit:nm

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Dec 28, 2018