Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
You are all giving to human-based charities, I want to give something of the little I have to preserving nature

Is that cool or not

I could also give something to people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

I want to give money to a beekeeping charity and after doing some research I think https://beeinformed.org seems to be a pretty reputable bee-oriented charity that not only does research but also supports beekeepers. After taking beekeeping lessons I decided not to become one but I have sympathy for them

There is a serious pollination crisis happening, and the whole planet's ecosystem will be hosed if we don't help combat the pollination crisis

I know it's not a sexy cause but I think it's important

I don't even want an av or gangtag

Maybe a plat icon if that's an option and people don't think this is a stupid cause

twoday
May 4, 2005

Eh, I'll help the bees next time

Maybe I can design a gang tang for some environmental-based charity drive in the future? Still want that plat icon, but I understand that they can't just be given out wiley niley

I'll take the gangtag and if it's not too much trouble, Christmasify my av

twoday fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Dec 29, 2018

twoday
May 4, 2005

Chard posted:

They took my juice, I took their cookies

tag plz

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/643496639013998592?s=19

twoday
May 4, 2005

Condiv posted:

i couldn't donate today cause they apparently consider people who've lived in europe for 5 or more years a mad cow disease risk

:smith::hf::smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

ur in my world now posted:

this one's for you wheez, RIP buddy

Holy poo poo