Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

lol

There were some interesting calls by the refs toward the end there, but that coverage was blown worse than all of them combined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Burginator posted:

I got to see the Vikings play a complete game again, it made me very happy. This defense is feeling really stout again with Griffen back, maybe for once something will break their way in the playoffs (assuming they make it)

(Lol something going the Vikings way in the playoffs)

hmm yes, I cannot think of a time in recent memory that a very lucky and ridiculous thing happened for the Vikings in the playoffs :thunk:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The number of bad ex-Patriots who have clowned the Pats this year is kind of hilarious. Off the top of my head

Lions (Matt "rapist" Patricia)
Titans (Vrabel, plus Butler and Ryan in the secondary)
Miami (Brandon Bolden outta nowhere with multiple long TD's in the Laterlol game)

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Sour Diesel posted:

Teams drop stupid games sometimes, it happens. Especially against teams in their division. The Saints lost to Tampa week 1 but no one is saying Tampa is the better team.

Except Metapod, with his "if you lose to a team, you are objectively worse than them, there can be no mitigating circumstances" napalm take