Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Fire Bob Sutton right loving now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

SalTheBard posted:

Jesus Christ gently caress the bullshit rear end officiating.
It was not good, but ah yeah that's on Bob Sutton and his garbage scheme and bad coaching.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

It's so weird knowing that the best Defensive coach the Chiefs have is Andy's drug addicted kid.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah I don't mind that at all, it just seems odd not to sprinkle it around the game to me.

e: I suppose if you know you're going to be tempted to use him too much it makes sense to just say 'ok after the first half he's done.'
I don't think shutting down Berry was a choice. He probably was done for when he got beat really bad on that long completion.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Is there a possible scenario that the Chiefs have to play the Colts in the Wild Card round?

Because the Colts magic bullshit power is strong against the Chiefs in the playoffs.
Oh gently caress that.

Eagles should just keep Nick Foles and trade Carson Wentz. Thanks for letting me call in on the show, now I will hang up and listen.