Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I really only have minor complaints, like Peni Parker being turned into comedy relief, no subtitles for the spanish, would have preferred more time to the three minor spider-people and perhaps a little less on non-essential Miles story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

Pick posted:

99% of the people who watch this film are going to assume Penny Parker is a gimmick character for this film alone, like Spider Man Noir and Spider-Ham, and will not look into it further. It's as it should be.

99% of people are probably seeing it thinking that the movie is about the Peter Parker they know, and have no idea who Miles Morales or Spider-Gwen is.

I don't expect the audience to know these very minor spider-people, I just would have liked the movie to perhaps give them a few minutes more each, and there was no need for more than one comedy relief.
But these are all minor complaints in an otherwise great movie.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Aunt May and Dr. Octavius were married at one point in the main timeline, so naturally I assume that the same thing happened in this timeline and that's why Liv and May are on a first name basis (though I doubt the marriage ended well, those two star-crossed can't ever seem to work it out no matter what timeline they're in).

That seems rather unlikely, I would guess there is a 30-40 year age difference between them