Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I can't stop thinking about this movie.

Fanboyism isn't my thing but Spider-Man is the one hero I honestly adore. This movie went straight into my veins. I'm poor and lack free time but I may see it again soon.

Christ, it was even better than Homecoming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A Spider-Man Movie Ranking No One Asked For

1) Spiderverse
2) Homecoming
3) Spider-Man 2
4) Infinity War
5) Spider-Man 1
6) Civil War
7) Amazing 1
8) Spider-Man 3
9) Amazing 2

Let's all admit that the first Raimi movie was spectacular for the time but hasn't held up super great. The fights with Green Goblin look especially weird.

Spiderverse, to me, was a revelation. I don't get invested in movies a ton but I actually teared up a couple of times. Good family stories, especially father and son ones get right at my heart.

Day 1 Blu Ray purchase for me.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The_Doctor posted:

4K or go home.

Man, I'm not made of money.

I don't even have a 4k TV, I think.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Iron Twinkie posted:

This movie was absolutely fantastic and its visual style was amazing but the one detail in its character design I can't stop grinning about is Doc Oc's hair bun giving her the silhouette like an actual octopus.

Oh my God, of course. I didn't piece the together!

I really like that Gwen had gapped teeth that were also uneven. It's super cute and great that they didn't feel compelled to make her statuesque.