Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Didn't the plot for Shield only kick in after Winter Soldier? It was deep into the season too, I had dropped it by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Kingtheninja posted:

About Miguel, What's the deal with him being a vampire? Between the shot of his fangs at the beginning of the movie, and the brief mention of him being a vampire I thought that would come into play but it just sort of doesn't?

He's a little more spider than man in his comics.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Noir and Ben are going to fight but it'll be to out angst each other.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

As I was asking I was like 'Oh gently caress, are any of these characters even still around?' For some reason I know about the clone Spider-Man, Silk, Spiderwoman, scarlet spider I think?

Which clone?

There's about 4 or 5 of them now.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

BioEnchanted posted:

I loved Venom bellowing "It's OK Dan, we like you now!" at the end. I also like the gag of getting to the final boss of the movie and Venom just brutally honestly saying "OK Time to die! No, I mean US, we're going to die!" Something similar happens in both movies and it's always funny.

I think it was something like "oh poo poo it's a red one"