Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
"Would these alternate universes exist without a machine with which to observe them" might sound like science but it's actually just the 'if-a-tree-falls-in-a-forest' philosophy question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Some of the Spider-Verse villains are motivated by their wallets, some are motivated by their tragic dead families. Liv is here for science. She wants to watch people suffer if they suffer in interesting ways. She already knows that Kingpin's plan won't work. She knows people brought from other dimensions will slowly, painfully destabilize. Olivia Octavious don't give a gently caress! She wants to tear the multiverse in half and poke the twitching innards. She's great, I love her.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Also she's nowhere in any of the trailers. All the other villains get at least a little bit of screentime, enough for the trailer analysts to go nuts, but Doc Ock doesn't so she basically shows up out of nowhere in the movie.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Apparently the director for Spider-Verse 2 is Joaquim Dos Santos, one of the two showrunners/exec producers for Voltron so. Hmm. I'm slightly concerned?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I really liked the first half of the series but the second half lost me entirely.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
The Static Shock cartoon is old enough to drink.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I usually have to wear earplugs to the local theatre so I'm very interested to see how this pans out

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Saw movie, beautiful amazing gorgeous I need to own it so I can watch the drat thing at half speed and drool over the visuals

Edir: the sound was good for once in my life, didn't need earplugs and I could hear all the dialogue mostly

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Some of the animators on Twitter are starting to talk about how they did this poo poo
https://twitter.com/cgratzlaff/status/1665548014600036362?t=iHXPNJDKCl8y7VLjRZs2lA&s=19

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Electric Phantasm posted:

You think anyone suggest that Miguel should see the Spider-Therapist?

Look me in the eyes and tell me that you think that this man is actually qualified. He put on a suit as a lark and now an infinite fractal of Peter Parkers are telling him all their problems.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Yes
( I did mean Spider-Therapist but I mean it probably applies to both)

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Kilometres Morales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I just want four million high-rez wallpapers of the city in every single universe we see. I love the different art styles in each universe and like completely separate from the insane character animation I think the backgrounds are gorgeous