Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

There is a huge sign for Clone High at one point too.

Fan-loving-tastic movie. Does film, animation, comic books, and spider-man justice. It's greater than the sum of its parts and its parts are all dripping with love and care. The sound-design and soundtrack are great as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

It is absolutely, to its roots, a spider-man movie. But simply calling it "a spider-man movie" feels cheap to me.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

I like that both Peter B. Parker and Gwen gain some new perspective, and a much needed shot of self worth, from their frankly crazy cross-dimensional collision with Miles.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

I want a feature length animated movie made up of small 10-15 minute stories each focused on a single "spider-entity" each in a different style with different writers and directors that all feed into and reinforce a central theme.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

he's merely "out of shape" when you compare to a template of "spider-man"

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

when you are as stupidly strong as most spider-people you can probably put on a whole bunch of weight without it really affecting your ability to do acrobatics much. i mean, it'll affect it more than just picking up a fifty lbs bag of cement because you're carrying that weight all the time, but jesus these are people that can generally treat hardened steel the way normal people treat play-doh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

how much pizza exactly do you think someone with that sort of metabolism would have to eat to get the gut he had this isn't a serious question don't answer it