Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Saw the movie, absolutely loved it, every second of animation was absolutely beautiful. I loved Spot as a villain, the family dynamics, just everything about this movie.

One question I did have tho. I'm pretty familiar with a lot of comic book stuff, but my only real exposure to Spider-Man 2099 has been through the video games. During that fight scene at the beginning with the clockwork Vulture, and Miguel goes like, Spider Devil Trigger and his head mutates for a brief second, is that a thing from the comics? I really thought that would be some big plot point but maybe that's just something he can do normally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Goddamn even in this half finished state it’s gorgeous

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I think the next movie is going to focus on the root cause of universes collapsing in the first place. The "canon event" explanation just sounds like a rationalization made to try to explain what's happening, but I feel like it's not the full story.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The first Venom is extremely good. Violent Protector for life

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

zer0spunk posted:

you might be the only person i've seen to say that about venom 2: let there be carnage, but i like your moxy

if they do a venom 3 you'll be my barometer

there is no way in hell i'm watching the kraven movie though, morbius was enough for me

If we can somehow trick Sony into doing a 2nd theatre run for Kraven it’ll all be worth it