Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
Actually you see if you think long and hard about this YouTube video describing science I don't comprehend in the slightest, you will see that there is a logical explanation for an anthropomorphic cartoon pig named Spider-Ham's appearance in this movie, and explanation without which we would be forced to admit the movie is downright nonsensical, like for instance the notion of gay people existing, which we all know is bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

The_Doctor posted:

Literally in the first trailer:

I don't watch trailers so I went into this having no idea it was part one. It ended and I was like "uh... it's over?" It was still a fun ride but it feels super incomplete, especially compared to the first movie, which had such a perfect scope. When I first heard about the original movie I thought "this looks amazing but it's probably going to be up its own rear end in a top hat with multiverse poo poo and we won't get enough of Spider-Man." And it wasn't that at all: it struck a perfect balance of having some fun goofy characters show up from other universes but mostly focusing on Miles and his story. Across the Spiderverse I give a bit of leeway because going bigger for the next movie kind of makes sense, and it still did a good job giving many of the relevant characters stuff to do and feel and so on, but I have to admit it did start to feel like it was getting too bloated, and once it ended and I realized it wasn't even finished, I felt even more unsatisfied compared to the first movie.